4.30 star(s) 256 Votes
Jun 5, 2017
Pausing the payment cycle is cool and leads me to want to believe him, but man, the trend of having something delay the project at the last minute really sucks. Learning that in the last 2 months no progress was made towards the project really sucks as well.

Reactions: elpibedeoro1

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Pausing the payment cycle is cool and leads me to want to believe him, but man, the trend of having something delay the project at the last minute really sucks. Learning that in the last 2 months no progress was made towards the project really sucks as well.
In the past he has paused billing cycles several times and later has sped up updates. So may be in 45 days we can expect an update. He'll be focused this time as he had a bad experience going to jail and deliver the update as promised.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I don't know if you would lie about getting in trouble from a DUI if it wasn't true. There's so many more excuses he could have used that would be less shameful. Either way..... nothing shows more sincerity than throwing away thousands of dollars for 2 months as an apology.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
He said substances, which could also include drug charges and depending on where he's located could be rather heavy. I know in the states a DUI is almost always a misdemeanor unless there's numerous offenses or something extreme happened, and jail time can be minimal, as low as 3 days for a first offense in Ohio. No clue on other countries though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JaredR and envyNox

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
It actually had pretty much progress... currently it has 12 animations, last time it had 5 or 7. I think he probably extended the chapter and didnt change the progress percentage for that reason. Well, I really want to put my hands on the update but let us wait...

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
He said substances, which could also include drug charges and depending on where he's located could be rather heavy. I know in the states a DUI is almost always a misdemeanor unless there's numerous offenses or something extreme happened, and jail time can be minimal, as low as 3 days for a first offense in Ohio. No clue on other countries though.
Xenorav is from Spain, I recognise it by the kind of Spanish vocabulary he uses to write the game plot. (I'm a Spaniard myself). By Spanish laws, he wouldn't even have spent more than a single day in jail for driving under influence if that was really the case. Even caught with drug people get out really fast as long as no people were hurt or killed during the offence. Devs need to get more creative coming up with these "reasons" cuz they are becoming so predictable.

dbsix66

Feb 19, 2020
Perhaps he was involved in selling illegal substances and got a lengthy sentence. But then he told the judge he was the creator of Heart Problems, so they let him go earlier to finish the game. Xenorav, do it my boy. Finish the update quickly for the common people!

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
In all the previous updates the filename for the preview ended up being the same filename in the final version. The renders are titled in order of appearance, which means that if a preview render is named something like 700, then at least 700 unique renders (outside of the renders used for animations) have been made so far.

So a render titled 504 means he must've made at least 500 renders for this update up to this point and not just 400 renders like he said.

The question is why would he lie about this. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but it does seem strange to me.
If you're correct that means he have already completed the update and just wasting time so that he have to deliver only 1 or max 2 updates a year.
images.jpeg

4.30 star(s) 256 Votes