4.30 star(s) 260 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
It varies from person to person but I really think Kylee doesn't get the attention she deserves
View attachment 3632056
Kylie is cool but she already has a full on sex scene lol She also got another good scene in v0.8.

What Xeno should do is just give all three equal amount supreme contents since he already quit his job to focus on game development. But we all know why he's just focusing on Amelie due to the demand on his patreon.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
These game creators sure do have the worst luck, something drastic always happen to them and force them to delay with their next update.

I was thinking about creating a game, but i am going to pass since i would like to avoid a series of unexpected events.
If it's your passion then try. But we aware that it's bloody difficult and at the beginning a lot of very different feedback will be present which is absolutely fine.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
These game creators sure do have the worst luck, something drastic always happen to them and force them to delay with their next update.

I was thinking about creating a game, but i am going to pass since i would like to avoid a series of unexpected events.
i will not say im concurr with you 100% but you are pretty damn close to the tru ,but i also will say that many of those devs they are just for the ride[milking idiots]and others are doing what thy love and doing fine [or not] but in this case if im not confused is the first or second tiime that happend to him in along time so i hope isnt what we all hate

Reactions: Krat0$

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
My Amelie still gatekept until now??? this dev man. :cautious:
Exactly, so a very relevant thing you could do is stop showcasing this game in your signature.

It varies from person to person but I really think Kylee doesn't get the attention she deserves
Dude are you just making a way worse version of the meme that was just posted a couple hours before your comment ? How useless are you

• Sad
Reactions: Titto10

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What if a guy has a fat ass? what happens yo your logic ?
it isnt about ass only...it is about women curves at the right places.
if a "guy" has those he isnt a guy, as simple as that.
if i woman doesnt have them, most likely she didnt hit puberty just yet...or she falls into rare flat-"asses"-chicks category.
conclusion is quite simple regarding preferences.

Reactions: kohunronin

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Fucked up! They started discussing the curves of men's asses. Xenorav, indoor freak, your game is almost 5 years old - why doesn't Stephanie grow up? Why does she still look like a twelve-year-old schoolgirl? Urgently add the appropriate curves in the right places, otherwise your next sentence will be for child molestation. )

4.30 star(s) 260 Votes