4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, 7767, please, thank you, I have been waiting for you :(
you are welcome
First, talking to a bot, like people already said. But also thinking the bot account that made the first post is responsible for the update and is making us wait.

How do people operate a computer while being dead from the neck up? Some users on this website blow my mind.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, how can a guy like this have so many patrons, man brings practically one or two updates a year, the patrons contribute every month, fools, I'm out of it myself, even though the game is good, let's face it.
Because patrons are morons who support developer full of excuses. Last story about jail was total absurd. Later he deleted that post how stupid lie was created.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Why don't we all give the dev the attention he deserves, the same attention he gives us? Ignore him and dump off of any kind of support until he updates with comprehensive, extensive sex scenes for all three female characters.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Why don't we all give the dev the attention he deserves, the same attention he gives us? Ignore him and dump off of any kind of support until he updates with comprehensive, extensive sex scenes for all three female characters.
Many have said the same thing for many devs over a long period of time.
Do you think dev would give a shit if a bunch of pirates stop giving him attention.
Usually in these cases patrons will pay for whatever crap they are thrown by devs even if it is once in a year.
Sadly this ignoring strategy is obsolete and useless.

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes