4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Hey guys! I've had a long break but I hath returned!

I have now successfully proof read and uploaded Chapter 2 of the Re-Write over here on the mods section https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-pr...ter-1-2-re-write-dialogue-improvement.177479/ Feel free to sample and let me know your feedback!
The Update also includes an Opacity slider in the preferences screen to make the dialogue text more readable and a nice snazzy font change too!

Last edited:

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, I believe I was told on here that he's wanting to do 14 chapters.
he said at 14 chapter or however long his supporter wants it to be.

AS much as I love Amelie, it was a red flag for me because he never intended to finish the game or have a plan. I can only cross my finger and see how far this journey will take us.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys. I am the head of the prison and I inform you that Xenorav has come to our prison again for fraud. Since he currently does not have access to the Internet, he asked me to tell you that the update will be released in early June 2035, as soon as he is released from prison. Thank you all for your attention.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
He also asked to convey the following words: "Sorry, guys, I got into trouble again and will only get out of prison in 11 years. But don’t worry, I promise everyone who supports me that my brother will release 1 wallpaper with Amelie per year. Also, as soon as I am free, I will add 300 images and 5 animations in the next update for your waiting. Thanks guys, subscribe to my patreon."

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 261 Votes