4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

delta67

May 11, 2018
Jokes aside though, he's seriously SLOW. I don't remember him meeting one of his deadlines once, not even a single time, since the game's launch.

Yeah, he didn't give a date this time, but man, basing myself on the last progress report shared here, how could it take this MUCH TIME to bring out the next build? As several pplz already said here, myself included, the " I'm quitting my job to work full time on the game " excuse was just a bluff.

NOTHING CHANGED. Work Pace is still Slow AF.
"I'm quitting my job to work full time on the game" ?? I'll think he was fired, because he was to slow at his work!

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
he was researching on those Amelia's ass ripple effects, so much so that he gave his ass in jail to feel the impact
I must say , his dedication to give us updates are on god tier level.
In certain circles, he's also known as Xenorav Da Vinci.
His level of art and dedication is incomprehensible to us.

• Haha
Reactions: anbxxx96

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Maybe the dev has been called-up for mandatory military service, since more cannon fodder is required.

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
I feel like he is preparing another uncheckable excuse. The problem is that, after soooo many false excuses, he used most common excuses. Now he has to jump to natural disasters, robbery of his property and maybe war.
We only have to wait till the Lord of all Excuses and legendary milker arrives

Jun 5, 2017
In the instance he releases this month. Bets on if it's soon or end of month? Update 4/26 to 5/11 had an 80-image increase changing the percentage from 90% to 95%. If he's been grinding through, he should be at or around 700 images and I hope he would be polishing right now.

Reactions: pedrohefe
4.30 star(s) 261 Votes