SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
Xenorav is trying hard to find a job so he can make his comeback by announcing that he will quit it to fully dedicate himself to this game.

• Haha
Reactions: thebowkid

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Why, dead? Read this site, he wrote must go jail 4 month. Dev drive car street, with the help of stimulants, the police and the judge did not like!
i do not believe it until see him with photo in jail, maybe judge say you will go to 4 month jail IF you didn't pay, so is he really go to jail after he pay of course not

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Why, dead? Read this site, he wrote must go jail 4 month. Dev drive car street, with the help of stimulants, the police and the judge did not like!
It seems that you are not familiar with all of this... He went in there on purpose to help an old friend to escape from the prison. The escape tunnel is progressing well, but it will take a significant amount of time.

• Wow
Reactions: Masal15

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
In my opinion when he created this game he didn't have a job but now I think he works and when after work he has energy or weekends he has nothing to do only at that moment he works even knowing that he earns a lot of money from this game

Dookiehead

Dec 1, 2019
I'm from the future So I'm gonna let yall know what's gonna happen next, he's gonna make a poll on patreon asking if yall want the game to be released now or wait longer for a bigger and better update, people will vote for the bigger update and He releases it next year on November

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes