Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was really hoping he would have this done by June looks like August is best we can hope for
as you are obviously a gambling man, kinda strange to hear that from you - you should know better.:LUL:

p.s.
also, probably it would be about time for you to update your obsolete sig.
you can freely put "heart problems" instead "milfy city".
youre welcome:giggle:

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
i will verify if i have completed the game, it makes me crazy now i realise it . can you remember what chapter those delicious things happen, thanks
You tellin' the dude he got them good drugs for postin' shots of a scene, while you haven't even finished the game.
That shit actually killed me, now i'm sittin' here wondering if you're actually the one on those good drugs. :HideThePain:
Thats crazy.
:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: pedrohefe

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Lots of complaining here on the developer. Create a game yourself and you will see that it is not easy.
I'm 100% sure my communication and workflow would be 100 times better than from Xenorav... Besides calling off the payment cycle this guy does absolutely nothing and does not learn from his mistakes. Original Plan was to do it fulltime and reduce the update cycle to 3 months. This has already failed when the update was scheduled for end of Februrary. Then he was (again) completely gone and went to "Jail". Did some rare postings close to that revelation and now we're back in the nothingness.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes