Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
You sir, look like a discerning reader.

Could I perhaps interest you in sampling my wares?

I have begun a project to Re-Write the dialogue for this game to make it a little more enjoyable to digest! I'd greatly appreciate feedback!

The Re-Write can be found right here on the forums at this location ! Heart Problems Chapter's 1 & 2 Re-Write
At this point You should try to continue the game bye yourself and literally steal it.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
At this point You should try to continue the game bye yourself and literally steal it.
Honestly if I had the expertise required to recreate the games models and animations, I'd at the very least seek to finish the game.

I'm pretty confident I could craft a narrative that would resolve the game satisfactorily.

But alas.. I am a mere amateur in this arena. And I have no expertise with the production of the imagery required for a VN.

Reactions: Cryptist

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Its not abandoned, it will be if the dev stops charging. Consider this as "donations" to The Lord of all Excuses. The milker will continue this when he sees that people stop paying for nothing (now there is no reason because dumb people still pay for nothing, not even reports)
He will reapear with a new uncheckeable excuse and pausing the billying cycle for a time (probably restoring it after a few weeks, yes he lies even there).
For me, the best thing to do with these milkers is to sub ONLY when a new chapter is out (not for 2 month reports). Im sure then the game starts getting chapters every month

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Its not abandoned, it will be if the dev stops charging. Consider this as "donations" to The Lord of all Excuses. The milker will continue this when he sees that people stop paying for nothing (now there is no reason because dumb people still pay for nothing, not even reports)
He will reapear with a new uncheckeable excuse and pausing the billying cycle for a time (probably restoring it after a few weeks, yes he lies even there).
For me, the best thing to do with these milkers is to sub ONLY when a new chapter is out (not for 2 month reports). Im sure then the game starts getting chapters every month
People are stupid, nothing new, project who have almost 2k subs deliver 1 update per year, same time high quality projects new and old who deliver 4 and more releases per year have less than 1k subs or little bit more than 1k. Nuts!

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
You sir, look like a discerning reader.

Could I perhaps interest you in sampling my wares?

I have begun a project to Re-Write the dialogue for this game to make it a little more enjoyable to digest! I'd greatly appreciate feedback!

The Re-Write can be found right here on the forums at this location ! Heart Problems Chapter's 1 & 2 Re-Write
I would be delighted to offer my assistance and share my insights with you. :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chinwiskers

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Considering no one has heard from the dev in 3-4 months, not a single person knows anything but the dev.
He posted a Dev log on Patreon in May(last month), 2 of them in April, and has posted at least once every month with pictures and progress reports since the last update, only missing March of this year. But for some reason there's constant talk about Dev disappearing. Not saying YOU in particular but in general people are pretending that Dev refuses to keep supporters informed about the game.

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
He posted a Dev log on Patreon in May(last month), 2 of them in April, and has posted at least once every month with pictures and progress reports since the last update, only missing March of this year. But for some reason there's constant talk about Dev disappearing. Not saying YOU in particular but in general people are pretending that Dev refuses to keep supporters informed about the game.

The Dev Log in question :

I literally googled phrases to say in the summer...

Everything is going great!

Hi guys, the project is going great.

Hi folks, you might be wondering: why the heck hasn't Xenorav been posting weekly reports these past two months? Well... basically bcause I went to jail.

Hey guys, the chapter is going great

Hello guys, I took another break, sorry for not letting you know.

I hope you had holidays full of laughter and love!

Hi guys, hope you're doing great. The chapter is going great

Hi, sorry for my absence. I took a few weeks off for my health, but now I'm back....

Excuses.

Here are some Halloween-themed wallpapers

Hi, how is everyone doing. I'm already working on Chapter nine, and as I mentioned before, I want to try making a short chapter this time.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The Dev Log in question :

I literally googled phrases to say in the summer...

Everything is going great!

Hi guys, the project is going great.

Hi folks, you might be wondering: why the heck hasn't Xenorav been posting weekly reports these past two months? Well... basically bcause I went to jail.

Hey guys, the chapter is going great

Hello guys, I took another break, sorry for not letting you know.

I hope you had holidays full of laughter and love!

Hi guys, hope you're doing great. The chapter is going great

Hi, sorry for my absence. I took a few weeks off for my health, but now I'm back....

Excuses.

Here are some Halloween-themed wallpapers

Hi, how is everyone doing. I'm already working on Chapter nine, and as I mentioned before, I want to try making a short chapter this time.
Right.
Every single month since the last update with March being the exception. :coffee:

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
you can justify it all you want. Xenorav is lazy and irresponsible rat :ROFLMAO: his supporters should not receive one post per month but post every week. this is exactly what is said in rewards for each tier. everything you say is just bunch of excuses. maybe he pays you to lick his ass or something?

and no it wasn't always like this. when he didn't have nearly 2k patrons he did everything necessary and tried. the more money people put in his mouth the more irresponsible he is. he is not the only one or the last but he deserves all criticism he has received here

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Insane indeed. Like claiming someone is milker while payments are paused lol.
They want to insult him but "lazy" and its synonyms arent enugh, so systems default back to the praised word "milker".
The only thing one can say about Xenorav is that he isnt honest about his work ethic. Did quit his job to work full time on the game but there was almost no change in progress of the game and if i am not wrong it got worse. That is the only point i see but even with that there is no issue since the guy is stopping payments.

• Haha
Reactions: Griev and Den1mo

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
i did my best to treat lauren rudely but why mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i really don't like her, i mean come on she's touching her daughter bf HAHA
I'm currently doing an entire Re-Write of the game, in it Lauren makes Dereck look like a chump and rejects his advances making it VERY clear she only has eyes for the MC.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They want to insult him but "lazy" and its synonyms arent enugh, so systems default back to the praised word "milker".
The only thing one can say about Xenorav is that he isnt honest about his work ethic. Did quit his job to work full time on the game but there was almost no change in progress of the game and if i am not wrong it got worse. That is the only point i see but even with that there is no issue since the guy is stopping payments.
Yip, lazy or just doesn't care. And who knows about the jail shit if it's true or not. But payments have been paused for months now. If people are stupid enough to sign up, they will be charged but won't be after.

Hopefully the thread gets locked again.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes