4.30 star(s) 261 Votes
Jun 30, 2024
the animation of the game scenes is magnificient as compared to other games.
Did you play every other game? if not, that's a lie.

I've seen better animations lol not saying the ones in here are bad, just saying they aren't that "magnificent" (to me)

Keep looking around, you'll find another one and maybe with more/better animations. The only way to find out is to try some games out.

Here download the game for free, I don't understand what is the relevance of this talk about money HERE! I understand that some are desperate, but if you still don't pay anything, why are you commenting about "milking" and other "specific technical procedures"?...
Well, some users (like me) buy the games on Steam. You also have Patrons that use this site and others (games are on other sites, like Itch)

Then, there are people (like me) who don't like lying/milking/scammer Devs, especially since they are taking advantage of the people who are supporting them (fans on Patreon etc)

It isn't my money but I'm not going to sit back while a scummy Dev is lying/making up stuff to play people like idiots. Sad to see many people falling for the obvious but I guess when you like/love something, you ignore or are blinded from the truth.

Jul 5, 2020
Did you play every other game? if not, that's a lie.

I've seen better animations lol not saying the ones in here are bad, just saying they aren't that "magnificent" (to me)

Keep looking around, you'll find another one and maybe with more/better animations. The only way to find out is to try some games out.

Well, some users (like me) buy the games on Steam. You also have Patrons that use this site and others (games are on other sites, like Itch)

Then, there are people (like me) who don't like lying/milking/scammer Devs, especially since they are taking advantage of the people who are supporting them (fans on Patreon etc)

It isn't my money but I'm not going to sit back while a scummy Dev is lying/making up stuff to play people like idiots. Sad to see many people falling for the obvious but I guess when you like/love something, you ignore or are blinded from the truth.
For a DAZN game, it has great animation. The most popular VN's aren't even close to this...
You making a statement without saying anything. Please enlight us with the "better animated" games.

Reactions: knightvel
Jun 30, 2024
Please enlight us with the "better animated" games.
Can't just name drop other games in a specific game's thread. So, I didn't name any.

People can easily just browse/search like I have, and you'll find them. I play and own a lot of DAZ games (not DAZN since that's a sports streaming and entertainment platform)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
When I see amazing developers like SparkHG of Games of Hearts, who give everything for his game, survive on $1k a month and consider quitting, I find it shameful that Xenorav makes $5k a month without touching his keyboard. People need to wake up.
You made me curious and i was checking the thread of this game. And i have to say, the renders look very nice (the only thing i can judge about a game without playing it).
But i can also see, why this game don't have the success it should probably have.

1. Missing the incest tag. I know it's silly, but my experience with being on this side for almost 7 years is, that you lose a big crowd of players on this side without that tag.
2. The combination of harem and prostitution. Personaly im no more a fan of harem games but i know the harem crowd quite well and the combination of those two tags is a no-go for almost all fans of the harem genre. And bang you lose another big amount of players from this side.
3. And the last quite big player base are the NTR Lovers. But this tag is also missing.

So i can see why this game have lack of success, even with very good renders. But i put it on my watch list and give it a go when i have some spare time...

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Holy fuck the complainers in this thread are so annoying
and you had not saw me even begin boya .

people is free to complain , a true is a true , developer had a bunch od fan support but is delaying too much, the usual is like it is on human behavior to let down , and give up , or mess around and milk some coins, dont know the cause u can say there are a bunch of stars on the sky

well goin back to play games like twisted mxmxries or shrated mxnds...

Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.30 star(s) 261 Votes