elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
I always say the same, but it needs to be repeated. ONLY sub when a new chapter is uploaded, not with fucking 2 old pics reports or excuses. Don't waste money on this milkers, there are other devs who really work

Reactions: hawk784563

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
I hope this is false
I think he has the right because this game has at least 10 million followers. If he paid 2 million 10 dollars or one dollar, but the update was faster, but the man will do the last update for the game, and because he does not charge money for an update from Patreon or f95zone.to and how many of us have paid $10 once or twice mouth I know that some people cannot pay $10, whether once or every month, but they can, but the game has been updated faster than waiting, like for Grandma’s house . Is there anyone who is paying for Grandma's House to update faster than best games Heart Problems and summer heat? I ask those who follow 10 million or less to come together in one opinion or one post, because whoever publishes a post will find at least 10 or 12 people who interact.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
How has this thread not been moderated to hell? What a dumpster fire. Idiots claiming with zero evidence that he is dead. Other idiots deciding he is from Russia or Ukraine with zero evidence and despite facts that would suggest he is from a Spanish speaking country. If I was as dumb as the average user on this site I would at least be quiet so that no one else needs to know.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
How has this thread not been moderated to hell? What a dumpster fire. Idiots claiming with zero evidence that he is dead. Other idiots deciding he is from Russia or Ukraine with zero evidence and despite facts that would suggest he is from a Spanish speaking country. If I was as dumb as the average user on this site I would at least be quiet so that no one else needs to know.
I tend to keep quiet and I'm easily TWICE as dumb as the average user on any website! :giggle:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I hope this is true
Imagine wishing the dev of this game is dead that you are so desperately waiting for the next update.:illuminati:

I know you're feeling really frustrated about the delay in the game update, but wishing the dev harm for something simple as that and that too while not paying a single dime for the game. That's fucked up bro.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Imagine wishing the dev of this game is dead that you are so desperately waiting for the next update.:illuminati:

I know you're feeling really frustrated about the delay in the game update, but wishing the dev harm for something simple as that and that too while not paying a single dime for the game. That's fucked up bro.
Happy to see some slimber of sanity all of a sudden, keep it up.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020

as a dev...bless u for saying that.

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
Let's see more than because the update is not out yet, I think the frustrations are because not a single word has been said, a simple, (Hello, I'm still on that) is more than enough. But it still doesn't justify wishing someone harm for something you don't even pay for.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Let's see more than because the update is not out yet, I think the frustrations are because not a single word has been said, a simple, (Hello, I'm still on that) is more than enough. But it still doesn't justify wishing someone harm for something you don't even pay for.
Whether or not you pay for it is kinda irrelevant in this case, wishing someone harm over a game like this is just fucked up and probably a major red flag that hopefully would get you to do some self examination.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
maybe today? remeber when he updates every friday? i have faith. at least we know something for sure, he will either post the update or we're going to get a really funny excuse. so its a win win
Or you'd get nothing, which I think would be the case.

I mean seriously how hard it is to keep 5 minute aside in a week/month to give an update about his game? Or does he think he is not obliged to do so since he paused the payments?

Sure I would be sad, seeing if there's not much progress from the last dev log but atleast I'll know now that I don't have check this thread every now and then to see if the game update had dropped or not.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes