whity112

Feb 26, 2018
He not dead.. you guys found this site but cant tell when someone a shitposting troll. He turn on re billing again yesterday god you folks.
well then ill admit i was wrong but to call out the dev for what a troll has done is just plain stupid

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
I hope this is false
If we get to screw Amelie and get over with it, then it's better than waiting for xeno for 9 months to give birth without any news. I don't know why you want it to be false it's clear that xeno isn"t serious about this project anyways.

Also who's replying on his account? as far as I know he works alone and you don't give your logs to anyone when you earn thousands of dollars every month.

So I think it's him trying to get the most out of it before shutting the game.

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Part 0.8 was released in October. After 9 months, in theory, part 0.9 should be released. Xenorav planned 14 chapters. Can you imagine what will happen here after almost a year and a half of waiting for an update? )

Reactions: lxh123
Dec 8, 2020
No Patreon updates suck, but if he resumed payment it probably means he's working on it again. I expect now that he's a month away from getting the abandoned tag applied to this thread, he's gotten off his hemorrhoid-ridden ass and started working again.

I agree that he's approaching milking territory, but he'll never reach the heights of the King of Milking, DarkCookie and CypressZeta.

Reactions: kohunronin

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Xenorav is almost 1 month away from receiving abandonement tag. Two months without report , its a new record. He could be extending the chapter, he could have given up the game, he could be close on finishing up. We can never know.

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
Xenorav is awake and milking again. He will work on the chapter for the first time in two months. In three days, he will post that he has been working hard, show 2-3 renders made in 2023, and ask for a little more time. He will claim the game is 95% complete, but will need another month to finish it. At the beginning of August, he will announce needing another one for the coding part (too many choices in this VN). Don't expect the update before the end of September at the earliest.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Mans started billing again on pateron. I just dont get how these dudes can mess up easy income. Simps for any of these top games will pay 5 dollars a month for just pic or two drop every month. You can be sure
Xenorav is cashing that pateron check every month and dude cant even post a proof of life pic or comment about what going on for the people funding him. Anyway when money dries up guys like him will be kicking themselves.
Thats good, if he enabled billing it means he's going to release the update v0.9 soon may be in 2 weeks

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Thats good, if he enabled billing it means he's going to release the update v0.9 soon may be in 2 weeks
Ohh the optimists are so gullible like his patreons, He is just another big dev who stopped developing the game because he is not getting his patreons to stop giving money so he will keep doing it and then release 100 renders for a year and call it an update. I mean many games have lots of renders and complicated coding does take time, but this game is just yes or no. They release huge updates when they take a long time, but people still prefer the wait time to be 3-4 months for each update, if you push it people have a hard time believing that you are developing the game.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes