Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Got better things to do than worshiping your " online ego ". Ignore my post if it annoys you and move on. Didn't know there was a contest here about who said what first.

Little guy didn't know he was on a forum....
Lol dude, you read my post and then said the same shit again, and basically telling people "mark my word, you are all blind, i'm the only one who gets it here", when literally the post above yours was asking for the thread to be marked as archived. You're ridiculous in your egocentrism, and actual social blindness.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Lol dude, you read my post and then said the same shit again, and basically telling people "mark my word, you are all blind, i'm the only one who gets it here", when literally the post above yours was asking for the thread to be marked as archived. You're ridiculous in your egocentrism, and actual social blindness.
Egocentrism ? You're too funny. You've got nerves to throw your own behavior at me. This is a forum. PPLZ say what they want as long as they respect the rules. We are all angry with Xenorav and you're pushing your frustration towards someone, who you're accusing of repeating the " supposedly " same words as you ?

Put a copyright on your replies and get a life Dude. :KEK: You chose to reply to my post and now you're talking about egocentrism ? Get a life Dude. We are all here for a fap, but you're taking things too seriously. Chill Fam. Enjoy while you can. All of those comments are gonna be deleted soon, anyway, thanks to your behavior. The mods regularly clean the thread. So, your super ultra sophisticated comment won't mean anything soon. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I'd be a lot more concerned about this silence if he wasn't supposedly rendering the last scene last time he posted news. But he could be lying too...

Reactions: Woodalicca

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
# MOTION TO FLAG THE GAME AS ABANDONED
It will be marked abandoned in August if he doesn't make another post on Patreon.

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
  • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
  • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).

It is right here in the site's rules: README - Game Uploading Rules [2024-02-29]

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
guys just jerk off to something else. go read a book, call a loved one, hone a skill, maybe by the time you get back the annual update will be here

or maybe it won't idk who cares
I literally got a job. It makes waiting easier lmao
I strongly believe most people here are teenagers and unemployed young adults. I love Heart Problems and I am anxious for the update too, I check every morning btw. But this thread is just too much. I just wake up in the morning, realize there is no update and move on. People want to come here, do the daily dev dissing or get involved in hilarious arguments like the one above, Its more frustrating I guess (Except for those type of arguments so funny plz dont stop lol)

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
It will be marked abandoned in August if he doesn't make another post on Patreon.

It is right here in the site's rules: README - Game Uploading Rules [2024-02-29]
Well thanks for answering and all this info, but shit ! now the dev will see this message on his random lurks and make a post before... :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

I hope this game to be completed, it is an enjoyable game.

FixGames

Feb 23, 2024
I literally got a job. It makes waiting easier lmao
I strongly believe most people here are teenagers and unemployed young adults. I love Heart Problems and I am anxious for the update too, I check every morning btw. But this thread is just too much. I just wake up in the morning, realize there is no update and move on. People want to come here, do the daily dev dissing or get involved in hilarious arguments like the one above, Its more frustrating I guess (Except for those type of arguments so funny plz dont stop lol)
Life is very difficult. I am not unemployed. I have a job, but there is not enough money to buy a house or a car or get married. I want to get an house first. I really like the game. It is very hot, like a monkey’s pussy. xDD

zoku

Aug 24, 2017

Will be a sad ending, but for a good reason, dev is an Ass what can you do?
I don't understand this mindset of milking and running away when the dev can make more on the long run if he provides good content. It's such a stupid waste of potential.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Is this on patreon or where? To me it sounds fishy. Maybe just a fake account of someone who is way more angry than most of the forum...
For me that doesn't look like patreon. Maybe someone can identify the sauce?!?

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
Honestly, i'm a little more excited for the crazy stories that comes from his excuses,
rather than the update itself. :HideThePain:
I know it seems a little crazy, but theres just something special about those stories.
When it comes to fiction of AVNs you're engaging in it knowing its fiction.. BUT
in his excuses he sincerely wants you to believe him, still knowing its fiction too.
And it just does something strange to me.
Am i the only one, thats crazy like that?

A-Anyways, hope everybody is having a fantastic day!
:coffee:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Honestly, i'm a little more excited for the crazy stories that comes from his excuses,
rather than the update itself. :HideThePain:
I know it seems a little crazy, but theres just something special about those stories.
When it comes to fiction of AVNs you're engaging in it knowing its fiction.. BUT
in his excuses he sincerely wants you to believe him, still knowing its fiction too.
And it just does something strange to me.
Am i the only one, thats crazy like that?

A-Anyways, hope everybody is having a fantastic day!
:coffee:
No, I for one find it a lot more amusing to watch reviews by people like Critical Drinker, Doomcock or Nerdrotic than watching the stuff they review. I mean I already watched Disney's Episode 7 and I can't even say it was a disappointment. I was more "this is what you get for 250 million dollars?"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheRealWimzy
4.30 star(s) 262 Votes