Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Still one of the best milf/mom/aunt ever made. Can play this game over and over
You should try it with my Re-Write, currently in progress with Chapters 1,2 and half of 3 completed and available here in the Mod section of the forums!

(Though it is currently incompatible with mods)

• Red Heart
Reactions: kohunronin

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I reached chapter 5. I can't help but wonder is this some kind of romantic novel or there will be some action. By action I mean sex ;)

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I reached chapter 5. I can't help but wonder is this some kind of romantic novel or there will be some action. By action I mean sex ;)
Maybe just stop. Best part still to come and then you'll find out it might never continue anyways...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You should try it with my Re-Write, currently in progress with Chapters 1,2 and half of 3 completed and available here in the Mod section of the forums!

(Though it is currently incompatible with mods)
Maybe you can stop to write, you have made a partial rewrite all days...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Honestly, I'm still unsure how many people have actually read what I've written so far. I'm just trying to get feedback so I know whether or not it's worth continuing.
Don't expect any report... Just use the like counter from your rewrite post

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Maybe just stop. Best part still to come and then you'll find out it might never continue anyways...
Well that's bad news. Amelie :love: really look hot as hell, Kylie too ... and BTW it's already seen many times now. Husband is dick or dickless :D

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
# MOTION TO FLAG THE GAME AS ABANDONED

The game hasn't been updated for 9 months now. The dev hasn't posted for almost two months, and the patreon posts* do not show any actual progress of the game except some renders. The dev has clearly become a fraud, and he needs to be accounted as such.

*5 in the matter of 9 months, that's right, where he basically always say the same thing: "sorry guys I didn't post sooner, I took a break and I didn't announce it, my bad"

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Well, if pplz can't see the red flag smiling at us since several months, I guess that the link between masturbating and blindness is not a myth anymore.

IMHO, pplz wouldn't have whinned if he, at least, kept his word by delivering the weekly reports he talked about. His silence is really annoying.

Mark my Words. This game won't be completed. Take a screenshot and when the time comes, Troll me as much as you want if I'm wrong.

Every single abandoned game here followed the same path = promises>silence>excuses>longer silence>excuses>even longer silence>excuses again>abandoned.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
# MOTION TO FLAG THE GAME AS ABANDONED

The game hasn't been updated for 9 months now. The dev hasn't posted for almost two months, and the patreon posts* do not show any actual progress of the game except some renders. The dev has clearly become a fraud, and he needs to be accounted as such.

*5 in the matter of 9 months, that's right, where he basically always say the same thing: "sorry guys I didn't post sooner, I took a break and I didn't announce it, my bad"
He's pregnant

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Well, if pplz can't see the red flag smiling at us since several months, I guess ...
Are you literally saying the same thing I just basically said in the very post above yours 15 minutes before ? Do you think you're teaching anything to people here ?

Big guy thinks he found the code to the matrix...

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Are you literally saying the same thing I just basically said in the very post above yours 15 minutes before ? Do you think you're teaching anything to people here ?

Big guy thinks he found the code to the matrix...
Got better things to do than worshiping your " online ego ". Ignore my post if it annoys you and move on. Didn't know there was a contest here about who said what first.

Little guy didn't know he was on a forum....

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes