pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Well, tomorrow is my last hope. He usually delivers updates in the end of the month after vanishing. After july 1st Ill start worrying lol

Reactions: raviq10

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
I am sure that among the fans of this game there are many more optimists than those whose posts have already set their teeth on edge. Therefore, I decided to add a spoonful of honey to the barrel of tar. I'm guessing the update delay is due to Xenorav's decision to accommodate everyone's wishes. He may have originally planned to focus more on Stephanie in version 0.9. However, due to some circumstances that caused a delay in the release of the update, the Dev decided to add more content with Amelie. In short, I think we're in for a pretty big update. )

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I am sure that among the fans of this game there are many more optimists than those whose posts have already set their teeth on edge. Therefore, I decided to add a spoonful of honey to the barrel of tar. I'm guessing the update delay is due to Xenorav's decision to accommodate everyone's wishes. He may have originally planned to focus more on Stephanie in version 0.9. However, due to some circumstances that caused a delay in the release of the update, the Dev decided to add more content with Amelie. In short, I think we're in for a pretty big update. )
Yeah I think so too. Usually when there's months of radio silence from the dev, he always added extra content in every updates. So yeah high chance it will be a big update and there will be more amelie content from what was decided at the start. But still don't think there will be penetration of any sort with her.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I should be astonished that he still has 2k paid supporters. But then you look at the goy who does Happy Summer or whatever it's called, and people still pay him. So making dirty games has become a branch of the charity sector. Partly I'm convinced that a self-delusion is involved (not excluding me here) where you throw good money after bad, choosing to believe that it will help in some way. Instead it makes the problem worse. There is no point venting in the direction of devs who exploit this weakness.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
To be honest I guess he won't be giving any kind of excuses this time but he will say that he took summer break and he is going to extend the chapter...I hope I'm wrong but if this happens then he will delay it till August which will be painful.... :(....what do you think guys since he did then same think during v08 release.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
To be honest I guess he won't be giving any kind of excuses this time but he will say that he took summer break and he is going to extend the chapter...I hope I'm wrong but if this happens then he will delay it till August which will be painful.... :(....what do you think guys since he did then same think during v08 release.
At this point I don't expect ANYTHING. If you promise so many things during the release of the last version and fall down that fast it's just sad. Just one more dev under many that uses empty words. So few are only able to deliver constant updates or devlogs. So yeah. It's not meant to be I guess. Not saying that the update will never happen but my expectation is lower than low.

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
People who think that Xenorav is actively working on this update make me laugh. He’ll come back one day with a couple of new renders, say everything’s fine but needs more time to add a new idea, work for about ten days, and then his monthly burnout will make him vanish until October. The same exact patern every single time.

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 887555

Overview:
In Heart problems you control Iker, who lives with his uncle and his family (your aunt and their daughters).
His mother left him with them at age 12 with no apparent explanation and since then he has not heard from her.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Xenorav
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Final
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

About Incest:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod* - Cheat Mod* - WT/Gallery Mod* - SIGS1 - SIGS2 - SIGS3 - SIGS4 - Chapter 1 Re-write* - WT/Cheats*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1954463 View attachment 1954464 View attachment 1954476 View attachment 1954501 View attachment 1954477 View attachment 1954478 View attachment 1954480 View attachment 1954482 View attachment 1954483
View attachment 887539 View attachment 1120251 View attachment 1120252 View attachment 1120254 View attachment 1120260 View attachment 1120261 View attachment 1120267 View attachment 1120270 View attachment 1120277
When is the update coming any idea ?

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes