4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.8 Final (Chapter 8)

Use the end replay function, if the scene lasts longer than desired

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Workupload -
:HideThePain:

Reactions: mamojungg

Bonelessone

Jul 28, 2024
Can anyone send me save file for apk version right after stephenes living room scene. Idk whats happening but my gane keeps crashing in that scene.

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Each time the same game, seems like it is the same pattern. Will quit my job and focus on game etc…
I think that he is working less hours on the game and that is why he is avoiding making any statements regarding process weekly.
He is wasting big potential here but doesnt seem to bother him much.
Only positive thing i see is that he isnt charging or stopping charging from time to time when he isnt working on the game.
Wanted to see version 1.0 in this year too but that is out of the window with how he went on a lazy progress this year.
Kind sucks but we will have to wait it out.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
His patreon page is under review. oh boi is he getting banned? :D
Don't take this personally, but... Who cares at this point, bruh ? It doesn't change anything. He chose to go silent radio, anyway. Still, if his page goes back up, it would mean he's still around, but hiding.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
His patreon page is under review. oh boi is he getting banned? :D
the game maker announced a couple of months ago that a sentence of 3-4 months in prison awaits. In the state where I live, prisoners can access the Internet, but almost all of their pages have been removed. I think he announced that he had smoked some weed and the police didn't like it. And, it can be said that Patreon also teases people who have this kind of sex.

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
Prob reported himself .He hasnt posted anything in 2 months so what would trigger a review unless paterons just mass reported him for no updates. The devs are all the same smh

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
Why are you lying?
Read site! Here people not pay nothing wants everything free and write shit game dev. Patreon on funny things, take money and chace what is possible, they site. Any kind of lie can be spread from the real world. The bigger the poop the more they look and money. But when it comes to the game, you can't play game where sex your aunt or your half-sister. and not much else. Seeing a knife or a gun does not make one a killer, except in the USA. My home state has almost the same number of guns, but we don't shoot people with them, but we kills animals!

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
Really wish we got stephanie seggs scene before it got abandoned, she was annoying at first now Kylee was the one annoying with how jealous she get. Aunt was a tease master so i could careless about her.

Reactions: aruzen19

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
thank god when I go to his Patreon it says " This page is under review. " hope its getting removed so he cant farm free money
then the game will be 100% abandoned. Maybe the silence has something to do with the fact that he's reworking something.
Apparently he got a report from disgruntled people like you who don't pay but count other people's money.

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
then the game will be 100% abandoned. Maybe the silence has something to do with the fact that he's reworking something.
Apparently he got a report from disgruntled people like you who don't pay but count other people's money.

The only way he would go back to developing this game is if his monthly gift income stops being deposited into his bank account without him having to do anything in return.

He doesn't work on anything at all, just like the 20 other times he disappeared for weeks before.

His report comes from a group of people demanding refunds for the past 9 months, claiming that the update and rewards included in their subscriptions were not delivered.

Only a mass refund request can push Patreon to investigate his page.

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes