4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Was looking forward to playing this, but the loli looking girl put me off too much. Abit too far off for my liking. Milf city girl is already too young but tolerable but this one is too much.
I think you can avoid Steph if so desired. I know I did at first because she was so fucking annoying then eventually went back to include her since she was getting a lot of content.

Reactions: Lavinotinto

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Wut? The one in the other game looks way younger and the one in this game ain't even a loli....
Maybe thats because last time I played it was long time ago. I guess my tolerance changed with age as well. But i'm not too crazy with this anyway. Little cousin is not my thing, and Aunt is pretty face wise, but giant tits and ass are not really my thing.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, Steph isn't lolinat all. I'm really turned off by characters that look too young and she doesn't give me any of those vibes. More like a bratty little sister than outright kid.

As for the VN itself, it'll likely be abandoned unfortunately. Whatever did or didn't happen to the dev, I understand life happens but not being able to make a comment or do any work at all in almost a year shows where it's priority is for you.

Even if he were to pop back up I'd never trust him. I'd always be ready for the next year long vanishing act.
He should pass it off to others that want to work om it for a percentage of the Patreon money. He brings in $2,000 a month when working? Give it to other devs that want to finish the VN for, say, $500 a month. Free and clear. They take 75%, you take 25% for the basic idea and no need to work on something you're bored of and no need for arguments about lawsuits or whatever. Hand over the models so nobody has to approximate them and be done with it.

Not sure why more devs don't do this. When clearly done with a story, don't just disappear. Hand it off for an agreed sum if it makes money.

Reactions: MrD812 and ddez

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Xenorav has over 1900 loyal patrons, I am sure he doesn't give a shit whether the game is tagged abandoned here or not. Even if the next update drops around Christmas with it being a total dud and he goes silent again till next year summer, he still would be minting good.

Reactions: AwsHen

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Xenorav has over 1900 loyal patrons, I am sure he doesn't give a shit whether the game is tagged abandoned here or not. Even if the next update drops around Christmas with it being a total dud and he goes silent again till next year summer, he still would be minting good.
Which previous update sucked?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.7 Final (Chapter 7)
(updating, revamped the WT, adjusted the gallery to the new layout, adding new scenes to the gallery and revamping the previous scenes. Will drop tomorrow for sure )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why there is no 0,8 update yet? abandoned?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what game is the one with the 2 brunette licking a dick in your sign , please? thanks

Reactions: Fayrus

teraner

Jun 15, 2020
"Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it..."

Dont you guys think that was already a big hint to radio-silence? You have to leave to the guy, he is very talented and creative. People like that are often emotionaly unbalanced. Especially if your "Art" is effectivly jerk-off material for guys in the Internet, I guess its sometimes not easy to keep the flame of creativity alive. But when he delievered, he always went above my expectations. I think it is better this way, than regular updates with no heart and soul in them. The problem for me is, that i would seriously and gladly support the guy on patreon, but his lack of transparicy is triggering me way too much.

I think he went on silence mode by plan, with this strange "Ah, summer,.." Line. And I guess He enjoys driving people a bit crazy, as part of the experience, kind of. For me personally it just sucks. But i'll gladly take it as long as the result is anywhere near used to be.

+ I didnt forget that I am playing 0 to the Dev and
he oes me nothing. I just tried to adress, that if his marketing was better, he would be able to make more money from happier customers.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Ok... Let's put the question another way: what are the chances of a shitty update?
If this is about to be an update where the main focus is going to be the tiny titty nympho or some aunt, with Amelie being kept on sidelines then it is a shitty update atleast for me it will be.

Reactions: Fayrus

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
"Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it..."

Dont you guys think that was already a big hint to radio-silence? You have to leave to the guy, he is very talented and creative. People like that are often emotionaly unbalanced. Especially if your "Art" is effectivly jerk-off material for guys in the Internet, I guess its sometimes not easy to keep the flame of creativity alive. But when he delievered, he always went above my expectations. I think it is better this way, than regular updates with no heart and soul in them. The problem for me is, that i would seriously and gladly support the guy on patreon, but his lack of transparicy is triggering me way too much.

I think he went on silence mode by plan, with this strange "Ah, summer,.." Line. And I guess He enjoys driving people a bit crazy, as part of the experience, kind of. For me personally it just sucks. But i'll gladly take it as long as the result is anywhere near used to be.

+ I didnt forget that I am playing 0 to the Dev and
he oes me nothing. I just tried to adress, that if his marketing was better, he would be able to make more money from happier customers.

best explanation. i always felt this mid tier story is somehow extreme god tier due to the incidents and events. this dev is no doubt talented and intelligent

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes