4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
you will be considered a hero. just get a good coder. you need a team of three - writer coder artist. you can also reach out to already established developers like lazy monkey and dream or mortze the list goes on. talk to them about how to create a game or whatnot..
I second this.

Plus if ever you guys need help, I would gladly lend my aid on the writing / proofreading / language-word structure and dynamics, anything to help. And I'd do it for free don't worry.
I don't mean to lay down my resume, but I've help a few starting DEVs around here and so far I got no complaints nor negative feedbacks.

Anyway, I pray this would come to fruition at the right time. But this reinvigorates my hope for this sleeping masterpiece.
Let's do it guys!
Familyoverall
Chinwiskers

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
you will be considered a hero. just get a good coder. you need a team of three - writer coder artist. you can also reach out to already established developers like lazy monkey and dream or mortze the list goes on. talk to them about how to create a game or whatnot..
I just finished Chapter 3's dialogue "upgrade" last night, will be working on Chapter 4 today at some point. I've been doing the writing & coding myself though honestly I am an absolute nooblet at coding haha! I'm learning as I go along.

The main thing that worries me is really debugging any issues that crop up, I could definitely use assistance with that (beta testers?).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's an excerpt from near the end of Chapter 3's Re-Write.

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
It seems like Xenorav is preparing the most monumental update in the history of updates.
For months now, he must have been working tirelessly, keeping us in the dark to preserve the surprise.
This update is likely to be the size of the last seven chapters combined. I'm expecting a staggering 10,000 renders and 250 animations.
This is what I'd say if I had the brain of someone who pays €10 a month to a guy who hasn't touched his own game since the beginning of the year.

Fenhrir

Jan 7, 2020
So apparently the dev was or still is idk, an addicted to some shady and definitely not legal forums of cumtributes. He flew too much near the sun and he falled down. To jail. Been realesed on caution, now seems to be facing other law consequences. How to waste a possible masterpiece i would say.

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes