4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone with the slightest sense of beauty cannot dispute the exceptional beauty of Amelia. But each of us prefers someone for one reason or another. If it's not Amelie, it doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't think she's a beauty. I personally think she is perfect, I just like some others a little bit more. BTW I like Evelyn too, but to be honest I prefer Ava :love: more.
Man of culture. I was going to say I like Evelyn but I like Ava's look more.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
Jun 30, 2024
But BaDik has many, many hours of gameplay for someone who hasn't played it.

I mean, minus the whole repeating things you've already done and what not. Also, the sandbox is a mega annoyance, especially the party/fixing up the place portions. Doesn't matter if it offers a ton of hours of content if it's just annoying to get through.

Plus, not offering enough/good choices doesn't help. Forced to fuck (quinn) or drink cum... nah bruh. I felt violated and had to force my MC to fuck her because my MC was not going to drink cum....

It was not for me. The most I could do was finishing Season 1 and 2. Own 1 on Steam and didn't buy 2. And both were single playthroughs. I was not going to repeat that game/those sandbox portions for each character. Not worth it (and to be with Bella, you gotta be a CHICK)

Anyone with the slightest sense of beauty cannot dispute the exceptional beauty of Amelie.
She looks fine but she isn't all that. And I am a person who loves beauty. I wonder if there would ever be someone/something everyone can agree on. I am sure her Model is in other games. Morphed/Edited and what not.

You sound like that Mia addict in the Returning to Mia thread. Daily keeps posting images of her... if that isn't addiction, idk what is. I bet he'll 1v1 you on who's more beautiful :ROFLMAO:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Man of culture. I was going to say I like Evelyn but I like Ava's look more.
Did you know that you are actually the reason why I played Heart problems at first place. I saw one of your posts not so long ago and I couldn't help but notice your signatures. So I clicked on the first one and I'm glad I did it. It's so pity that it remained unfinished :):)

... and to be with Bella, you gotta be a CHICK
That's not true. I was huge DIK and I was ended with Bella. I don't know anything about Mia and what addiction you have in mind, honestly

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I mean, minus the whole repeating things you've already done and what not. Also, the sandbox is a mega annoyance, especially the party/fixing up the place portions. Doesn't matter if it offers a ton of hours of content if it's just annoying to get through.

Plus, not offering enough/good choices doesn't help. Forced to fuck (quinn) or drink cum... nah bruh. I felt violated and had to force my MC to fuck her because my MC was not going to drink cum....

It was not for me. The most I could do was finishing Season 1 and 2. Own 1 on Steam and didn't buy 2. And both were single playthroughs. I was not going to repeat that game/those sandbox portions for each character. Not worth it (and to be with Bella, you gotta be a CHICK)
Fair enough, I turn all that mini game bullshit off then just have to deal with the free roam bullshit lol. I was just talking about one playthrough though not combining all the routes and even without the mini games it's still many hours even for just one route. I think I have three saves though "Jill, Bella then others which is basically Lily and Quinn".

Jun 30, 2024
Fair enough, I turn all that mini game bullshit off then just have to deal with the free roam bullshit lol.
Oh, I did that shit too :ROFLMAO: I'm trying to have fun and not study for school crap! but my god...playing through the sandbox portions two times was enough to just keep me the fuck away.

These games should just offer a non-Sandbox version. If "Lust Academy" can do it, why not the rest? granted, you do miss out on things if you go the VN route but at least it's an option.

I couldn't continue that game because it's a Unity AVN game and AVN Unity games never work out great, especially for me. It just stutters, lags or freezes. Non AVN Unity games work fine though lol.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Oh, I did that shit too :ROFLMAO: I'm trying to have fun and not study for school crap! but my god...playing through the sandbox portions two times was enough to just keep me the fuck away.

These games should just offer a non-Sandbox version. If "Lust Academy" can do it, why not the rest? granted, you do miss out on things if you go the VN route but at least it's an option.

I couldn't continue that game because it's a Unity AVN game and AVN Unity games never work out great, especially for me. It just stutters, lags or freezes. Non AVN Unity games work fine though lol.
Is Lust Academy unity? Must've changed could've sworn it was Renpy.
BaDik is garbage.
That's certainly an opinion.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It shows only "RenPy" without the VN part. It's one of the only AVN games I own that causes issues for me (lag, stuttering etc ) And the ones that do are usually Unity. But I could be wrong and it's not a Unity game but just causes me issues.
Ah gotcha. It is Renpy but I rarely entertain sandbox games especially when VN is an option.

Dec 3, 2020
Personally I'll never understand the Steph slander. In fact my stance seems to be the polar opposite of the thread where I prefer her much more over that insufferable harlot Kylee. Kylee has such an annoying tsundere bitchy disposition that its a bit unfathomable to me that ppl like her the most. There's no connection, no sensuality, no love at all...just carnal quickies with no emotional payoff at all. I seriously don't get it. Must be the character archetype. I had a similar viscerally negative reaction to the sister in Monkey Business. Anyone else?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Personally I'll never understand the Steph slander. In fact my stance seems to be the polar opposite of the thread where I prefer her much more over that insufferable harlot Kylee. Kylee has such an annoying tsundere bitchy disposition that its a bit unfathomable to me that ppl like her the most. There's no connection, no sensuality, no love at all...just carnal quickies with no emotional payoff at all. I seriously don't get it. Must be the character archetype. I had a similar viscerally negative reaction to the sister in Monkey Business. Anyone else?
While even I don't like Kylee and much prefer the little minx Steph, Kira is not that bad as compared to Kylee or the cousin in monkey business. I chose the submissive sis path in Monkey business and really liked Kira in that. Ofcourse, The Top spot in both these games goes to the Milfs, Amelie and Eve:BootyTime:

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Sounds like you should give my Re-Write a go! the link to it is available on this front page below the main download links!

I've attempted to make the characters more fleshed out and realised, with Stephanie being more relatable (and dare I say likeable?.. at times anyway.) with some humour thrown in here and there!

Kylee, while of course still maintaining that air of being in control and (seemingly aloof) nature, also has been written to have a very light hearted and fun interaction with the MC with more hints of how she actually feels sprinkled in along the way.

Every character has had an overall "upgrade", Amelie is way more motherly, Davie is even more authoritarian etc etc

Mia has been turned into even more of what I thought she seemed to be to me, a bit of an airhead. She's the butt of a lot of jokes from the MC, with Kylee trying to defend her half-heartedly (but not really sounding convincing about it).

Lauren is a full on cougar now, she is far saucier in this Re-Write and I made use of some of the sound files for the H-Scenes I came across that were missing audio. I get the vibe she isn't really well-liked in the community, but I thought I'd at least make her more convincing as the lonely, thirsty ex-housewife.

Could be worth taking a look! I'm currently finishing up Chapter 3 and will be working on Chapter 4 in the coming weeks!

A small sample of the breakfast scene in Chapter 3!:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Did you know that you are actually the reason why I played Heart problems at first place. I saw one of your posts not so long ago and I couldn't help but notice your signatures. So I clicked on the first one and I'm glad I did it. It's so pity that it remained unfinished :):)

no way! Glad I was able to help another brother out!

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Well its all taste after all. But here's my take: kylee IS fond of the MC, a lot. But she has this particular way of demonstrating it. There's a scene she texts the MC saying "I miss you" then she corrects "I piss you". So cute, there is love involved, she is not bitchy, its just a persona. In fact, she only scored with one guy if I remember correctly and is jealous of Mia. Just my opinion.

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes