4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Hold on, are you making / remaking your own Heart Problems? I'm so intrigued right now. Tell us more
Currently I'm re-writing the dialogue from start to finish. There's a hell of a lot of empty space in the original dialogue and a lot of conversations are undeveloped / lifeless at times. In fact sometimes they just lack much emotion at all. That's what inspired me to start with this little side project, to see if I could make it "read" better and be more enjoyable.

I'm already a traditional artist (pencil/paper etc) and I've considered learning digital as I have the hardware to do it.

I also have a very high-end PC with a 4090 in it so I'd be well positioned to try.

This is of course by no means a short-term thing haha. The dialogue overhaul will have to be finished first also.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Currently I'm re-writing the dialogue from start to finish. There's a hell of a lot of empty space in the original dialogue and a lot of conversations are undeveloped / lifeless at times. In fact sometimes they just lack much emotion at all. That's what inspired me to start with this little side project, to see if I could make it "read" better and be more enjoyable.

I'm already a traditional artist (pencil/paper etc) and I've considered learning digital as I have the hardware to do it.

I also have a very high-end PC with a 4090 in it so I'd be well positioned to try.

This is of course by no means a short-term thing haha. The dialogue overhaul will have to be finished first also.
Holy Shii...

Dude, if ever you do decide to take matters onto your own hands and save this dying masterpiece, you have my full support.

Oct 3, 2023

if your up to maybe work together i would like to help for the art part, so we can keep this masterpice alive.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Last edited:

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
My dudes
Familyoverall
Chinwiskers

For the love of all that is holy, SAVE THIS GAME AND GRANT AMELIE THE JUSTICE SHE DESERVES!!
you will be considered a hero. just get a good coder. you need a team of three - writer coder artist. you can also reach out to already established developers like lazy monkey and dream or mortze the list goes on. talk to them about how to create a game or whatnot..

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes