4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
you are sending him to a game that have not seen an update in 7 months lmao don't be cruel
True. But those games are alive and update will cum eventually, opposite to the Heart Problems which is most certainly dead. In the Being A DIK you have multiple route so you can repeat the game with different endings. To be honest reason why I start to play the Heart Problems it's because the girls in the game reminds me of Bella :love: And I'm glad I did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: da7878

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Tough one. Amelie simply became my personal favorite from ALL of those games out there and the detail in the renders/animations is just out of this world. Such a shame that the Dev behind this is wasting his talent by doing nothing... If he would have at least 50% more focus and dedication for this project maaaaan how far could we have come already.

So a "no" from me to your question. Of course there are other good games but no Milf or other girl reaches the hot Level of Amelie tbh, not even Alexandra from Amnesia (and even though Amnesia still gets regular updates I believe the chance of fucking Amelie is still way higher in comparison to Alexandra... :D)
Evelyn from apocalust has Amelie beat, but Amelie is still top tier.

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
the only possible explanation for Xenorav is that he had a heart attack while was in prison and everything happened during his short vacation, in which everything was going well...

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
To be honest all girls mentioned in this page and page before are incredibly beautiful. Why someone like one over other it could be a lot of reason. For example the girl in my profile picture will always be my number one. But as more as I play some games I see more and more amazingly beautiful female characters. And their beauty is not a matter of taste. They are simply beautiful. And as I already said... magic happened and you think in yourself... she's the one.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
To be honest all girls mentioned in this page and page before are incredibly beautiful. Why someone like one over other it could be a lot of reason. For example the girl in my profile picture will always be my number one. But as more as I play some games I see more and more amazingly beautiful female characters. And their beauty is not a matter of taste. They are simply beautiful. And as I already said... magic happened and you think in yourself... she's the one.
what's the game below btw? I feel like I've played it before

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Evelyn from apocalust has Amelie beat, but Amelie is still top tier.
Anyone with the slightest sense of beauty cannot dispute the exceptional beauty of Amelie. But each of us prefers someone for one reason or another. If it's not Amelie, it doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't think she's a beauty. I personally think she is perfect, I just like some others a little bit more. BTW I like Evelyn too, but to be honest I prefer Ava :love: more.

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes