4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
I think Xeno is working on the update but it takes him longer as expected (as per usual). But he doesn't want to come back with an excuse again so he's waiting to finish and then drop the final version of 0.9 instantly.
View attachment 3838501
and the dudes in the jail are working on his ass too and it takes them longer

and the funny part that he has hemorrhoids

he can't escape his karma

1721165783367.jpeg

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
When someone suscribes to you, they pay you for something you are oferring. Its a contract.
If you offer "weekly updates" or release dates and you dont deliver, you are breaking your own clauses. This opens you the possibility to reclaim your money on court, but I doubt someone will go that far.
So, no you dont have the right to be a milker if you promise weekly updates and release dates.
It's more of a moral contract than an actual contract legally speaking. When you subscribe to a creator by paying money, you basically donate your money on your own free will so that he can provide you his product which you like and you want to continue to see more of it. No court will give you back any money because of that. It's a donation plain and simple.
Whether you continue to support this or any other guy it's really up to you. You are not bound by any contract as he is not bound by it either.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

jsmvurejp

Apr 9, 2023
Ideally, here's how crowdfunding renpy, AVN and the like should work:
  • devs MUST establish a deadline for the next release before they start working on it, and clearly communicate it to patrons;
  • they should ONLY be allowed to postpone the deadline THRICE, for a pre-defined amount of time (e.g. 1 month)
  • after each delay, they lose 25% of the amount they receive monthly (i.e. 1st=75%, 2nd=50%, 3rd=25%, 4th & beyond=no pay at all) until they finally realease an update
The way it is now, unless they start losing subs/patrons, the fucks have little incentive to keep updating and actually working on their games. Rather, they're encouraged to milk them like they're sucking on Amelie's mega-tits

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so quick question, for the end of chapter 8 when Amelie finally allows more oral, is it normal for the game to crash at the end ? Seems it went to a screen saying Heart Problems first but then came up with the traceback screen and not allowed a save to be created.....I guess I'll have to suffer through that whole scene in Amelie's bed again when/if the next update comes out.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
ok, so quick question, for the end of chapter 8 when Amelie finally allows more oral, is it normal for the game to crash at the end ? Seems it went to a screen saying Heart Problems first but then came up with the traceback screen and not allowed a save to be created.....I guess I'll have to suffer through that whole scene in Amelie's bed again when/if the next update comes out.
You should put a spoiler tag in there my friend.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's not just your game that crashed... We have too... We've been waiting for the update for so long...

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
We saw it so often, he will extend the moment to release as long as possible because he knows that the game is done after banging mommy.

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
You still don't understand. It's HIS game.
he can choose not to update.
or choose to not paying attention to you.
or choose to enjoy drinks in beach.
or get drunk.

who on earth you think you are making a "contract" with him.
it's your money, if you still pay him, you're the idiot, and he's the winner, getting money from idiots.

EDIT. I'll even go as far as giving you another example.
you gave $10 to buy weeds from stranger online, and he disappear.
would you gave another $10 to buy from this guy again? that's all. now you can tell me who's the idiot.
It is effectively a contract, just like the one the creator makes with the platform itself. A contract is basically an agreement of wills to create, regulate or extinguish legal relationships. When you are buying anything, even in the simplest of places, a sales contract is made (most of these are verbal). The case you propose is also a breach of contract (beyond the fact that you mention a practice classified as criminal in several places in the world), which is not the same as saying that it is worthwhile to go to a jurisdictional body to claim compensation (because the amount is ridiculous ). However, all of the above constitutes a contract in its typical definition, this clearly includes online membership contracts (such as those offered by Patreon and its users/developers). Xenorav indicates its clauses before the user makes the contribution, which means that, if he do not comply with them, we are facing a clear contractual breach. That all this is ridiculous in amount, and does not merit a judicial claim for insufficient damage, does not mean that it does not fall within the definition. Obviously you didn't know it, now you do.
As for insults, it's not worth returning them to you.

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
It is effectively a contract, just like the one the creator makes with the platform itself. A contract is basically an agreement of wills to create, regulate or extinguish legal relationships. When you are buying anything, even in the simplest of places, a sales contract is made (most of these are verbal). The case you propose is also a breach of contract (beyond the fact that you mention a practice classified as criminal in several places in the world), which is not the same as saying that it is worthwhile to go to a jurisdictional body to claim compensation (because the amount is ridiculous ). However, all of the above constitutes a contract in its typical definition, this clearly includes online membership contracts (such as those offered by Patreon and its users/developers). Xenorav indicates its clauses before the user makes the contribution, which means that, if he do not comply with them, we are facing a clear contractual breach. That all this is ridiculous in amount, and does not merit a judicial claim for insufficient damage, does not mean that it does not fall within the definition. Obviously you didn't know it, now you do.
As for insults, it's not worth returning them to you.
you probably live in a clown world if you think your little money equal "obligations / contracts".
I'll be glad to milk you if I were this dev.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Knowing how close it could be, I wonder if he'll just extend this update and finish the game? I still have hope, not like this is the first time he's been absent for an extended period and this game is just too good to give up on. Fuck the last update had like 17 fappable scenes lol that's gotta be a world record

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes