4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
May be fan art guys can take this game ahead...since his art works were good and he can take this game ahead from where it has stopped.

But I'm still haven't given up on xeno, even though his max absence was 1 month..but if you see his last post it was related to summer and hence he his enjoying his summer and making us suffer.
Slowly he is becoming dev like L&P, Naughty Fox(but this dev provide regular update even though his release is once a year).

Reactions: Panos24

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
I don't get why the blame always goes to the devs.
If I can make game as good as this, it's my right to milk everything out.
They need to enjoy life. Creating games is stresful.

The blame should've go the patrons for paying him when they already knew the facts.
first of all hello, how are you doing? I understand what you are saying, but when you charge for a product you have a start date and an end date. After that do whatever you want. But if you are going to cut yourself during the creation or you are going to delay the delivery time, you do not have it, you must give compensation for your delay. We all have a life, but when you get paid to do something your priority is to deliver the final product in a timely manner. I repeat, later you can go to Antarctica with the penguins if you want, but blaming the sponsor is already too much.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
I don't get why the blame always goes to the devs.
If I can make game as good as this, it's my right to milk everything out.
They need to enjoy life. Creating games is stresful.

The blame should've go the patrons for paying him when they already knew the facts.
When someone suscribes to you, they pay you for something you are oferring. Its a contract.
If you offer "weekly updates" or release dates and you dont deliver, you are breaking your own clauses. This opens you the possibility to reclaim your money on court, but I doubt someone will go that far.
So, no you dont have the right to be a milker if you promise weekly updates and release dates.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
When someone suscribes to you, they pay you for something you are oferring. Its a contract.
If you offer "weekly updates" or release dates and you dont deliver, you are breaking your own clauses. This opens you the possibility to reclaim your money on court, but I doubt someone will go that far.
So, no you dont have the right to be a milker if you promise weekly updates and release dates.
I think, for this time, i know that dev has suspended the patron's payment for a few months.
But in any case, i'm totally agree with you.

The abandoned tag is coming guys! :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Daskapitall

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
You still don't understand. It's HIS game.
he can choose not to update.
or choose to not paying attention to you.
or choose to enjoy drinks in beach.
or get drunk.

who on earth you think you are making a "contract" with him.
it's your money, if you still pay him, you're the idiot, and he's the winner, getting money from idiots.

EDIT. I'll even go as far as giving you another example.
you gave $10 to buy weeds from stranger online, and he disappear.
would you gave another $10 to buy from this guy again? that's all. now you can tell me who's the idiot.

Last edited:

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
Hello to you too, and honestly, no need for small talk.

first of all hello, how are you doing? I understand what you are saying, but when you charge for a product you have a start date and an end date. After that do whatever you want. But if you are going to cut yourself during the creation or you are going to delay the delivery time, you do not have it, you must give compensation for your delay. We all have a life, but when you get paid to do something your priority is to deliver the final product in a timely manner. I repeat, later you can go to Antarctica with the penguins if you want, but blaming the sponsor is already too much.
nope, that's just made me an unfaithful developers if I did that. With the risk of losing patrons in mind.
but devs already got your money, so he can do whatever he want. No law will prevent that.
the idiots still be the patrons, knowing 9 months without update and still paying him.

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Hello to you too, and honestly, no need for small talk.

nope, that's just made me an unfaithful developers if I did that. With the risk of losing patrons in mind.
but devs already got your money, so he can do whatever he want. No law will prevent that.
the idiots still be the patrons, knowing 9 months without update and still paying him.
Let's imagine this situation: all the "idiots" suddenly (after hearing you) became smart - what will happen?

Jun 30, 2024
Let's imagine this situation: all the "idiots" suddenly (after hearing you) became smart - what will happen?
They'll stop getting screwed over. They'll stop supporting Devs who lie, milk, scam etc. Devs might just feel inclined to actually finish their game and stick to the words they tell their paying fans/customers/supporters.

They need the money, if no money is going their way, what do you think will happen?

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes