4.30 star(s) 260 Votes
Dec 8, 2020
so like, how high are the chances of him being in jail again? With the lack of discord use, plus the patreon still being under review, I feel like its pretty high.

Mar 24, 2022
Hello Everyone, So i completely forgot about my antivirus and was opening the application, My antivirus deleted it,
is there any way to get it back without having to download the whole zip file again? ( i checked my recycle bin too and nothing is there )

any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited:

Corpito

Feb 16, 2020
unfortunately there is not update as you can see the developer said or type ( Final )
(Final) means final version of the recent update
He was working on v0.9 but went silent like 2 months ago.
Heard he could be in jail or some shit
hopefully he didnt die or anything

Reactions: Rolento95

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
Lmao i bet he never even went to jail the first time never mind a second time. its just typical bullshit excuses these devs like to make up.
ppl think he fake going to jail lol ... u are so dumb ..why would u risk getting found lying instead of just droping a normal excuse he can just say i dont want to work anymore ima take some time for my self ..he 100 percent went to jail and he probably back in it

Reactions: royalgabez

pedrin666

Nov 12, 2017
ppl think he fake going to jail lol ... u are so dumb ..why would u risk getting found lying instead of just droping a normal excuse he can just say i dont want to work anymore ima take some time for my self ..he 100 percent went to jail and he probably back in it
He can drop any excuse without consecuences, no difference. Truth is he always went silent for months and never met deadlines. Dumb is anyone who trust him at this point.

4.30 star(s) 260 Votes