4.30 star(s) 260 Votes

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
I don't think he's gonna abandon it i think he's is in something fucked up thing and can not reach a phone or laptop i mean the guy had almost 2000 paid patrons and i bet he was earning at least between 7 and 10 k a month logically doesn't make any sense to abandon that kind of earnings so let's see what happens they returned his patreon page but all the new posts i can not see them and i am a patron .....but i think I'll unsubscribe no point wasting money
Edit: Actually now again is under review

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I hope he's getting screwed by mark henry in prison like in that movie haunted house 2:BootyTime:
Are you fucked in the head or something? Clearly you being here means you want to see the update coming and you're hoping the dev gets screwed in prison:WaitWhat: Do you think he'll get to work or push out the update amidst getting railed in prison or do you just hate the guy. I think the latter is the case.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Why would you like to ban the patreon page? If anything at all, banning the page will only make devs more likely to abandon their games. Just stop supporting (if you are) and wait for the game to drop someday. If people keep their subscription active that is their problem. For sure he won't be taking money from my pocket while he is inactive.
I never said i like to ban anything, I'm reply to someone else post. Please read carefully before commenting

May 23, 2024
So what's the explanation for the other 10+ delays before this one? This guy has never had a consistent schedule since 0.2 and has ALWAYS delayed the updates by increasingly longer amounts of time.

Also, there's plenty of other devs that make tons of money and then start fucking around and just perpetually delay updates. Look at DarkCookie, ICSTOR, MagicNuts etc.

Hell, Xenorav himself allegedly quit his job to work on this full time and not only did the delays get bigger, but even the frequency of his bi-weekly status updates decreased.
The patreon model sucks. It encourages this kind of milking behaviour once a dev gets enough subs.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is the game still in development?
No one knows buddy. The dev has been radio silent for a few months and a few days ago his patreon page goes under review for not posting for a while.

Now if someone asked me if the game was under development before this patreon shit I would have said Yes because in the past updates he always goes radio silent for a few months but the update always gets dropped sooner or later before the abandoned tag gets slapped. But now that his patreon page got under review I don't think he was working on the game.

Reactions: Ruffles&Lays
4.30 star(s) 260 Votes