4.30 star(s) 260 Votes

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
A week has passed and Xenorav has not appeared. If the guy is there, he must not have Internet, because it is not possible that he has not seen the news about what is happening. :rolleyes:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
wooow what a surprise:eek: no one saw it coming with all those steady updates, patreon rules and everything else :(
luckily he managed to release v0.9 (where mc finally fucks amelie) just in time before patreon purge.:WeSmart:

abandoned tag incoming...
only curious if this thread will turn into another demon boy, aoa and similar zombie-threads or it will get some well (for some time now) deserved rest.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
wooow what a surprise:eek: no one saw it coming with all those steady updates, patreon rules and everything else :(
luckily he managed to release v0.9 (where mc finally fucks amelie) just in time before patreon purge.:WeSmart:

abandoned tag incoming...
only curious if this thread will turn into another demon boy, aoa and similar zombie-threads or it will get some well (for some time now) deserved rest.
What do you mean he managed to release v0.9? we are still at v0.8 lol

Ennio Leone

Jan 1, 2020
More like WTF xenorav
Am I the only one who thinks the Stephanie model in this game is getting the dev in trouble?
..Let's be honest... she literally could pass for ten, and I wouldn't blame sites like Patreon for taking issue with that.
Ironically, it seems almost everyone who was a fan of this game (including me) had no interest whatsoever in Stephanie anyway, and if he were smart he would just send that character away to summer camp or something, never to be heard from again.

4.30 star(s) 260 Votes