4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am happy that he is back but the update was mediocre ngl. Btw the update was ready since may given the scenes but he decided to postpone it until today I don't know why.
Yip, that's what I thought to, at least payments were paused for most of that, so nobody was out any money unless you signed up during that when he had payments paused.

All of sounds fishy as hell, plus the whole "jail" fiasco, then he said he had to go get "sun" and not saying diddly poo about his Patreon being down. I mean he did, it was age verification, but that shit should have been done long ago as a few developers deleted their Patreon once that took effect.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
This is a rhetorical question, I hope. Everyone who played the game and paid attention to the story knows that she's just a clingy, annoying lil bitch always envious of her (waaaaayyyy) more attractive older sis, so her not getting any scenes at all shouldn't surprise you or anyone else.
Again, don't know what that guy is talking about. Look, I'm not a fan of Stephanie either, but you're either baiting or talking out of your ass here. She's literally the character with the most scenes this update.

Obviously, If you reject her, she won't have any scenes for you. Not rocket science.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I am happy that he is back but the update was mediocre ngl. Btw the update was ready since may given the scenes but he decided to postpone it until today I don't know why.
Yeah. It's his first "blueballed " update IMHO. The previous builds were following a logic progression, but well, to be fair, only Amelie's fan got blueballed. Now, as many of you already said before me, I won't be surprised if this is the last update. There's no way we'll get a new one this year anyway.

Reactions: Linkofcourage

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Are there any posts on the dev's Patreon? A friend shared a , but I'm not sure if it's legit.

JosRam

Nov 23, 2018
Hi,Just seen there is a new version in Patreon so I have paid again after three months left....And after uploading the patreon web to read the new post, it has dissapeared!!!. I'm paying lowest price, is this the readon why I cannot ser it anymore?,Cam anyone still seen it?...Ainssss

Reactions: Sanketsexdoll
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes