4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Leomls97

Aug 29, 2022
Another update of just teasing, rubbing and blowjobs. The MC spent the entire chapter passing from hand to hand without cumming. Every time just teasing or interruptions. Now wait at least another year in the hope that the MC has sex with some other character besides his older cousin. The MC will only have sex with Amelie in 10 years due to the convoluted, repetitive and tired script of Xenorav who is taking advantage of it to get as much money as possible.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Guys chapter 10 will be the one where we finally fuck Amelie. For sure guys. Trust.
Great update though, lots of animations, but also lots of blueballing and teasing.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The milf is canonically written as the aunt, I put that "patch" on as a preventive measure.
Bizarrely, as one researches the topic, one finds it generally acceptable for second cousins and further relations mainly acceptable. Marrying second cousins is legal in the US and most countries, though rare in US. See map:
Family Marriage Globally.jpg

My source for this is from site.
Accompanying text: " You’ll notice that if you take a global perspective, consanguinity is not rare at all. Of the 70 countries studied, only 18 have consanguineous relationships as less than 1 percent of all marriages. In five countries, more than 50 percent of all marriages are between people who are second cousins or closer, and in Burkina Faso, it’s estimated that two of every three marriages are consanguineous."
In many places 1st cousins are legal to marry. This article mentions factors in Inbreeding Coefficient, which get complicated.
Basically, if one were to wonder about legality and morality of this topic, this may have some answers.
Also, it seems the group that was pressuring censorship may have the group that shutdown operations after Elon threatened to sue them over the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: Acooma619

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
thank you, but it seems the game doesn't recognise it for me somehow
Dude, you dont need a save for that. Just start the game and there's an option that takes you directly from latest chapter, you just have to name the characters and your relations with them first.

Reactions: Stall0

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
For me, its more than clear that he will fuck Amelie in the next update, I'll give myself the benefit of that doubt, but that's what I optimistically believe. I honestly thought Xenorav extended the update to a point it would already happen, due to the scenes of "can't wait to get home", "wait until we get home" and bla bla bla, but it ended abruptly in the beach at night. I dont believe there will still be teasing and the 0.10 update when they get home.... but there are considerate chances otherwise too, unfortunately.

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
Bizarrely, as one researches the topic, one finds it generally acceptable for second cousins and further relations mainly acceptable. Marrying second cousins is legal in the US and most countries, though rare in US. See map:
View attachment 4026801

My source for this is from site.
Accompanying text: " You’ll notice that if you take a global perspective, consanguinity is not rare at all. Of the 70 countries studied, only 18 have consanguineous relationships as less than 1 percent of all marriages. In five countries, more than 50 percent of all marriages are between people who are second cousins or closer, and in Burkina Faso, it’s estimated that two of every three marriages are consanguineous."
In many places 1st cousins are legal to marry. This article mentions factors in Inbreeding Coefficient, which get complicated.
Basically, if one were to wonder about legality and morality of this topic, this may have some answers.
Also, it seems the group that was pressuring censorship may have the group that shutdown operations after Elon threatened to sue them over the summer.
What a shitty map :ROFLMAO: How americans can quantify the % of consanguinity in china

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
For me, its more than clear that he will fuck Amelie in the next update, I'll give myself the benefit of that doubt, but that's what I optimistically believe. I honestly thought Xenorav extended the update to a point it would already happen, due to the scenes of "can't wait to get home", "wait until we get home" and bla bla bla, but it ended abruptly in the beach at night. I dont believe there will still be teasing and the 0.10 update when they get home.... but there are considerate chances otherwise too, unfortunately.
i think we fuck the younger cousin before amelie, he knows everyone wants amelie and will save her till last and milk patreon as long as possible

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes