4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
idk why people still support this dog creator...why they wasting money on this garbage liar human..just unsub this mf..there are 1000 and more better creators who really need help and they have better story and actions..well yes he have a good renders really but im not gonna eat evrything only for good renders..how many year this game is coming and still nothing ..go fuck yourself and supporters are dumber
He might be going through difficulties and shared this with his supporters. I, for example, support a Ukrainian who had his life severely affected by the war and ended up delaying the chapter delivery by a few months, but still managed to deliver it this week.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
yeah he could have had some irl problems so it not up to the expectations but its not a valid reason to say hey dont support this guy he is scamming like stfu ..xenorav is one of the best devs when it comes to the amount of game play of each update ... look at summer heat last update 7 months for absolutely nothing.
Yeah buddy, dont throw me in this. I dont diss xen not even in a quarter of what people do here. And also I agree that he take long but delivers. He always take a long time and delivers a full episode, while many took as long and deliver 5 minutes of what seems to be a mere bonus content.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Well there is a error if u choose to confess is that intentional? or just some issue on my end?
This option leads to game over anyway. I clicked ignore and it worked, but its best to just choose "avoid the conversation" and go on with the game uninterrupted anyway. (Its the right option).

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What do you mean there will be no more scenes? Is this the final version?
There is never any more scenes added. There is only sound added (which this already has) and bugfixes if any.

This guy's track record isn't very good and this update was ready more than likely in May. There won't be another update until next year :ROFLMAO:

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
My expectations were low, but the update were delivered nicely. There are many vivid scenes, a little bit way too much tease but i'm not complaining.

Keep up the good work, and i hope for butt stuff will be included as well in the future :sneaky:

See you guys next summer!

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes