4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
disappointing update. I thought this blue balling will end with a BANG, but last lewd scene was trash
This will go on for quite long I guess. Xenorav is slowly bringing Kylee with Amelie and MC. Kylee suggesting Amelie wear short skirts and bikini's. Kylee might be interested in Amelie. She might catch MC and Amelie and convince her mom to go all the way with her Nephew and later join in.

If that's the case we might get blue balled for another 5 years until Amelie has sex with her Nephew.:rolleyes:

Reactions: pedrohefe

Labras The Labrerer

Nov 10, 2019
when i confess love to the aunt, a couple lines later I get hit with this and if I ignore it just repeats the choice selection again and goes in a loop
View attachment 4025713
*Temporary fix*
Close the game if it's open
Go to game folder
In the file ch9eng.py go to line 588, and change [arelay!cl] to [arelat].
Regarding the loop, it's story related, after restarting take the 2nd option "Avoid the conversation"

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
in chapter 8 in one scene "i am your son" in next "i love you Amelie" is she his mom or not ? chapter 9 "Mom Amelie ,..." ????? "Dad Davie" ??? change this to Mom and Dad !

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
11 month wait for a threesome scene with a character we already fucked before and her boring friend. see you guys next year
Exactly, like I said no new content that we didn't see before. Same fucking stuff, and dude said he will publish more often, yeah right, 4 months complete silence, and people will for real continue support this just because of Amelie who we still didn't fuck in 4 years???? Damn. So stupid.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
Exactly, like I said no new content that we didn't see before. Same fucking stuff, and dude said he will publish more often, yeah right, 4 months complete silence, and people will for real continue support this just because of Amelie who we still didn't fuck in 4 years???? Damn. So stupid.
the game is slow burn ..not all games are designed for you ...mf i wish we take like 3 more update before sex with amelie there is a lot of stuff u can do ..

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes