4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
the game is slow burn ..not all games are designed for you ...mf i wish we take like 3 more update before sex with amelie there is a lot of stuff u can do ..
The problem is not the pace, its the time it takes between updates of a slow burn game... I liked the update but I feel like ch 8 was more satisfying and rewarding

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Anybody else felt literally sad when Amelie dumped you when selecting the wrong option in the beggining of the update. I felt like I was ruining a real life relationship, hurted like a cold bucket. Im literally in love with Amelie, it worries me :KEK:

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
The problem is not the pace, its the time it takes between updates of a slow burn game... I liked the update but I feel like ch 8 was more satisfying and rewarding
yeah he could have had some irl problems so it not up to the expectations but its not a valid reason to say hey dont support this guy he is scamming like stfu ..xenorav is one of the best devs when it comes to the amount of game play of each update ... look at summer heat last update 7 months for absolutely nothing.

Reactions: kdy18

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
idk why people still support this dog creator...why they wasting money on this garbage liar human..just unsub this mf..there are 1000 and more better creators who really need help and they have better story and actions..well yes he have a good renders really but im not gonna eat evrything only for good renders..how many year this game is coming and still nothing ..go fuck yourself and supporters are dumber
Believe it or not, everyone has their own rubric as to what they deem worthy to support or not. You don't like it? Don't support it. I don't understand why 95% of the creators of stuff that gets posted on this site have any support since 95% of the games here are hot garbage, but hey... some people like that shit. I personally find this game and dev to be worth supporting even if things don't go 100% the way I'd like it to. Things could be so much hotter for me if things progressed according to my tastes, but a lot of people, the dev included, might not be into it.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Not a bad update. Started playing by ten thirty this morning and finished around two in the afternoon. The sexual tension throughout was a bit much for me though. It's a shame that the primary POV character's gratification had to come from... Hopefully there will be a markedly change in their personallity by next update. Catch you all next year.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's alive!!!!!

It did have a lot of humping... and i can't believe we didn't deflower little Steph.
At least she's no longer shy about her cute little boobies.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes