3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

dicksauce

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Ripson Walkthrough Mod & joelurmel Incest Patch (Added a toggle option for the patch):

Heart To Heart 0.2 :
Mega / (149 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Update?

Reactions: Raiss54

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
hi
v0.2 patch: https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-to-heart-v0-2-enigmaeros.172899/post-12668455
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simple unofficial incest patch, of v0.1

Changelog:

Installation:

please lmk if there is any issues encountered
hii new version is available

Harjantok

Jul 11, 2022
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Ripson Walkthrough Mod & joelurmel Incest Patch (Added a toggle option for the patch):

Heart To Heart 0.2 :
Mega / (149 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
update please

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's exactly why I don't even bother with 0.1's (or even 0.3's if the MC still hasn't gotten laid), 99% of the time you just end up wasting your time as well as getting aggravated if you were actually look forward to the next update. I really wish more devs would just wait until it's 100% finished before releasing anything even if it took them 5 years to do so, 1 chapter at a time every month or 3 is stupid.
Sure, give them money to work 5 years on something and I am sure more will jump on your brilliant idea.

Reactions: pochops

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
That's exactly why I don't even bother with 0.1's (or even 0.3's if the MC still hasn't gotten laid), 99% of the time you just end up wasting your time as well as getting aggravated if you were actually look forward to the next update. I really wish more devs would just wait until it's 100% finished before releasing anything even if it took them 5 years to do so, 1 chapter at a time every month or 3 is stupid.
I was deleting some games from my lewd games folder a few days ago. I would search to see if there was any update and for my surprise, a lot of these games are abandoned. Games with a good ideia behind and really good renders, but the devs just drop after a few updates.

Reactions: PastorofMuppets69

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
wow not only was that super short but bugged at the very beginning as well where you have to start over with it being super short i expected it i guess for the most part because it is 0.3 update but the bugging out at very beginning needs to be fixed so we dont have to start over from scratch each time

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Requested quick made Android port with the i-patch from here (should imo work for the new game version, too) and WT hints from me (but not really needed). Also added my usual game settings + removed/changed the masses on forced pauses in the game (>600!) and changed them to auto forwards with 0.3 sec. Hope it works.

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3WT (~210MB)
-

Some ingame pics:
HeartToHeart_01.jpg HeartToHeart_02.jpg HeartToHeart_03.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
i finished this game and there is no camgirl content.
Game is boring and short, mc is a typical pathetic wimp. Beautiful girls and renders, that's all
https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-to-heart-v0-3-enigmaeros.172899/post-11604231

So has everything Chimba said in that post been removed from the game? So none of that online crap can be found in the game? I despise that kind of content so much that I'm not even going to download it if it contains that stuff. Especially since all four of those are the main LI.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-to-heart-v0-3-enigmaeros.172899/post-11604231
So has everything Chimba said in that post been removed from the game? So none of that online crap can be found in the game? I despise that kind of content so much that I'm not even going to download it if it contains that stuff. Especially since all four of those are the main LI.
it's still in game, but if i understand correctly - that was one time photo session for some girl

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes