3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It used to be devs funded their own damned development and kept it under tight wraps until completed and guess what? Plenty of games still existed that way and some still do. Fuck the Patreon business model, let the devs assume the financial risk instead of the players that more often than not end up wasting money on projects that get abandoned/never finished and end up screwed.
You sure about that? Because I guarantee you they got funding from publishers, or government grants, or crowdfunding. No one has enough spare money laying around to invest in years of development.

Feb 20, 2024
it's still in game, but if i understand correctly - that was one time photo session for some girl
Oh, and one too many. I don't play a game where my women have a whore history and in this case camwhore is the same thing. I despise all that stuff and why would I download a game if it's just a matter of pressing ctrl when I couldn't care less about those women after those pictures.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You can use mine, which is totally independant of the version. Save as HearttoHeart-0.2-pc\game

Just a replacement of landlady by aunt, landlord by uncle, tenant by nephew and roomate by cousin when mc speak, the case are maintained.

Update: Missed one roommate said by Zoe and should be cousin and replaced ma'am by auntie, seem to me more appropriate.
Does this need updated?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
You sure about that? Because I guarantee you they got funding from publishers, or government grants, or crowdfunding. No one has enough spare money laying around to invest in years of development.
Most of the devs here use programs like renpy, rpgmaker. Doesn't that help alot? these days anyone can develop a game if they have a good enough computer and some computer knowledge

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
v0.2 patch: https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-to-heart-v0-2-enigmaeros.172899/post-12668455
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simple unofficial incest patch, of v0.1

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

please lmk if there is any issues encountered
Updated substitution patch so it doesn't conflict with future versions.

"Landlady" to "Auntie"
"Landlord" to "Uncle"
"Tenant" to "Nephew"
"Roommate" to "Cousin"

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Requested quick made Android port with the i-patch from here (should imo work for the new game version, too) and WT hints from me (but not really needed). Also added my usual game settings + removed/changed the masses on forced pauses in the game (>600!) and changed them to auto forwards with 0.3 sec. Hope it works.

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3WT (~210MB)
Pixeldrain -

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 3524736 View attachment 3524737 View attachment 3524738
Thanks!

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Updated substitution patch so it doesn't conflict with future versions.

"Landlady" to "Auntie"
"Landlord" to "Uncle"
"Tenant" to "Nephew"
"Roommate" to "Cousin"
You are not testing who speak, so your ipatch is very too simple...
Mine is better here

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You can use mine, which is totally independant of the version. Save as HearttoHeart-0.2-pc\game

Just a replacement of landlady by aunt, landlord by uncle, tenant by nephew and roomate by cousin when mc speak, the case are maintained.

Update: Missed one roommate said by Zoe and should be cousin and replaced ma'am by auntie, seem to me more appropriate.
Thanks for creating the patch...it works great. Though there was a scene with MC introducing himself as Helen's tenant, instead of her nephew. (The scene is right after MC walked into the bathroom (her breasts exposed), and he was back at his room.)

Also find it odd that MC is calling the redhead...aunt, when she is just MC's aunt's old friend.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Although I am a harem player, I will never touch this game. Camwhores will never be part of my harem. You can't throw them out of the game when they are the main whores in this act.
Odd you get "cam whores" from that one image showing in the story? (There was a sole image shown on MC's laptop. Also MC even says it's the only image he has of that past photoshoot.)

And from what was said that morning tea party, the single image is from a lesbian event they attended. I guess the girls were paid to dress up and do some lude acts with an elderly rich lesbian. Though, during that tea party...the aunt's face showed she was a bit bothered by that past event.

A guess...it sounded like her husband kind of pimped the wife and her friend out, to gain connections and some decent coin. (Well just a guess)

Regards

Feb 20, 2024
Odd you get "cam whores" from that one image showing in the story? (There was a sole image shown on MC's laptop. Also MC even says it's the only image he has of that past photoshoot.)
tea party, the single image is from a lesbian event they attended. I guess the girls were paid to dress up and do some lude acts with an elderly rich lesbian. Though, during that tea party...the aunt's face showed she was a bit bothered by that past event

A guess...it sounded like her husband kind of pimped the wife and her friend out, to gain connections and some decent coin. (Well just a guess)

Regards
https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-to-heart-v0-3-enigmaeros.172899/post-13431827

And lesbians only make it worse

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I've said it before but I completely forgot about this game. There's just so little to work with in regards of what to say, it feels like it end just before the update starts. If we had at least gone to Erins house and did 1 event there I might be satisfied. I get it, small time dev but like I said in my review, you can genuinely cut out some of these renders and needless click throughs of blank screens and pace the game a little faster. I am a fan of a slow burn game, I don't need stuff right off the bat, but this isn't a slow burn, the stove isn't even on.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
A dubious scenario in which on the second day they start pulling your penis and showing you your tits. :unsure: :confused:I added five pictures in six months. :LOL: THANK YOU. And goodbye.:confused::unsure:...PS...."EXPERIENCE DOESN'T COME IMMEDIATELY"

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes