RPGM HeartSpire - Tale of a Forgotten Realm [v0.2.3] [heart_synthesis]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
And as a counter point both are time consuming to the point of causing someone to burn out completely with learning to draw, while trying to find an artist that fits or could fit your vision is most of the time difficult or simply isn't an option because of the costs involved there. While I don't like AI art I can also see it as a good placeholder and in some cases it can make something nice but most of the time it has a blandness to it because of how repetitive the models can look.
as an artist myself and i use A.I peolpe who generally say "just learn how to draw" come from good intentions but bad wording. This is like telling someone "just learn how to play guitar" or "learn how to make music" as while anyone can take the time to learn new skills some people simply don't have the capacity, time or in general skill to learn how to do those things.

Reactions: DestinyEchols

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
as an artist myself and i use A.I peolpe who generally say "just learn how to draw" come from good intentions but bad wording. This is like telling someone "just learn how to play guitar" or "learn how to make music" as while anyone can take the time to learn new skills some people simply don't have the capacity, time or in general skill to learn how to do those things.
That is exactly the point I was trying to get across thanks for wording it in another way.

• Love
Reactions: TranceTitan

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
That is exactly the point I was trying to get across thanks for wording it in another way.
No problem
it's just that i hear this same argument on places like twitter and stuff then i think to myself there is plenty of artists. If it is as simple as "just learn to draw" wouldn't their be more artists. Also people need to consider not every artists enjoys the same types of art. For example i don't like doing Still Life or anything realistic. So many friends and family ask for me to draw them and it's tiring to me personally to do portraits and pictures of just you know....things we can see but i digress lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes