Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I saw a guy trying to make tactile feedback in VR, I think what I saw in the gif would be very pleasant with such tech.
His name is LucasVRTech if somebody is interested.

glenndo

Feb 15, 2018
Ok so Im probably being dumb but when launching the game, it launches twice, in the first instance the crack works. Unfortunately steam vr closes the first instance and the second one always fails to authenticate. Is anyone else having this issue?

glenndo

Feb 15, 2018
Ok so Im probably being dumb but when launching the game, it launches twice, in the first instance the crack works. Unfortunately steam vr closes the first instance and the second one always fails to authenticate. Is anyone else having this issue?
disregard, through sheer fuckery I got it working.

Reactions: Chaiba and Furbots

norbrook

May 13, 2020
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this
2 trojans detected by defender hello ? lmao

ThompsonZander

Apr 14, 2020
Patcher doesn't work for me, unfortunately. "CreateEventW not found in the DLL library api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll" or something. Is there any GameAssembly DLL for a new version to replace it manually?

norbrook

May 13, 2020
if i try to extract it with winrar defender just delete the file and popup with 2 trojans idk man maybe hes lying i dont know

Aug 22, 2021
if i try to extract it with winrar defender just delete the file and popup with 2 trojans idk man maybe hes lying i dont know
It is called a false positive. It is finding a signature in the file that is commonly associated with viruses and using that as justification without looking deeper. In this case, you just have to use your best judgement whether or not to trust the community here who have used the patcher and found no malware as a result. I have also had defender claim to find a virus in a zipped folder that contained nothing but png's before, so I wouldn't trust it blindly.

When defender finds a 'virus', it should show a popup about quarantining it. At that point you can follow into the message window and get it to undo the action and put the file back as well as ignore it during future scans. Once that is done, you should be able to run the patcher in the game directory.

norbrook

May 13, 2020
It is called a false positive. It is finding a signature in the file that is commonly associated with viruses and using that as justification without looking deeper. In this case, you just have to use your best judgement whether or not to trust the community here who have used the patcher and found no malware as a result. I have also had defender claim to find a virus in a zipped folder that contained nothing but png's before, so I wouldn't trust it blindly.

When defender finds a 'virus', it should show a popup about quarantining it. At that point you can follow into the message window and get it to undo the action and put the file back as well as ignore it during future scans. Once that is done, you should be able to run the patcher in the game directory.
okey thanks man i dont wanna be rude so i hope my posts are not offensive i will trust you guys dotn worry

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes