losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
Anyone know how the bulge system is supposed to work? I got the cumflation to activate(only for one character) but penis bulge seems to do nothing.

Also, what the fuck is so difficult in creating decent VR inputs for some devs? I got to release my own game soon so I can start raking up cash for having one of the few games with working inputs.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

chinyaluz

Dec 15, 2021
Anyone know how the bulge system is supposed to work? I got the cumflation to activate(only for one character) but penis bulge seems to do nothing.

Also, what the fuck is so difficult in creating decent VR inputs for some devs? I got to release my own game soon so I can start raking up cash for having one of the few games with working inputs.
6.0 was supposed to be a beta release, this update added a lot of bugs, such as character slider failure, expansion failure, character moistness failure (this was even a BUG from 5.2 I can't believe they didn't fix it)

Reactions: MrStal0ne

chinyaluz

Dec 15, 2021
Aw, cumflation is broken on the two characters I tried. One outright didn't work, the other's belly would distort awfully bad in most poses and the cumflation was too sensitive.
The size was good though, the max size, even if it looked like shit, was bigger than a basketball.
Every major version update brings a lot of bugs, but this one seems to have more than usual

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
You still have a dll related issue. Never attempt to make a mod when you have console errors after importing dlls into the project. If the project is set up correctly, you shouldn’t have any errors or missing scripts.

Male sure you’re using the latest modding project and milestone build dlls. Don’t use test build dlls. Dont use dlls from a dated version of the game. If that doesnt work then you’re doing something incorrectly when you import dlls.
I did exactly what you told me to, even used the original HeatSDKCore dll (not the cracked one), and am using moddingV9 as well as the 5.9.2 milestone release. Still have a lot of errors pop up referring to HeatAPI that is not found. All I could find was the PatreonAPI in the DLL files.

It feels like every step forward takes the same step backwards in a slightly different direction.
I'm not expecting you to be a Unity Oracle or anything, usually I can fix these errors by myself (IT work/passion from young age) but with Unity I'm just dumbstruck. This is more of a "keeping you up-to-date" of this issue

Example errors:
1. (Shows up when importing the project heatmoddingV9)
1711133287970.png
1.1 (Opened in Safe Mode)
1711133313710.png

2. (Errors immediately after importing is done)
1711133436942.png

2.1 (DLLs were present when importing the project, but then the entire folder structure of heatmoddingV9 is copy-pasted into the Assets folder, where I have to re-paste the DLLs into, after this the errors are gone)
1711133791928.png 1711133818557.png

Unity is very weird and I'm having a tough time trying the figure out the logic behind its behaviour

Last edited:

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
I did exactly what you told me to, even used the original HeatSDKCore dll (not the cracked one), and am using moddingV9 as well as the 5.9.2 milestone release. Still have a lot of errors pop up referring to HeatAPI that is not found. All I could find was the PatreonAPI in the DLL files.
Hmm. Try using 0.5.8.2 dlls instead. V9 was released in January which was the month of 0.5.8.2’s release. Maybe 0.5.9.2 dlls are incompatible?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackhawkNL

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Hmm. Try using 0.5.8.2 dlls instead. V9 was released in January which was the month of 0.5.8.2’s release. Maybe 0.5.9.2 dlls are incompatible?
Mannnn you're the best! Finally able to create texture mods in Unity :D

Have to figure out the UV texture map layout, and how to properly edit it in GIMP, but now I've finally got a way to create and test mods/skins. Thanks so much for helping out Game122 <3

1711151396362.png
1711151418085.png

Sep 10, 2021

Have to figure out the UV texture map layout, and how to properly edit it in GIMP, but now I've finally got a way to create and test mods/skins. Thanks so much for helping out Game122 <3
"We will watch your career with great interest."

It's gonna be interesting having one of us on the inside of the modding community for this game, can't wait for some dope-ass skins or even imported characters (Luna, Roxy, etc.)! :whistle:

Mar 11, 2023
New Test Build! Still have to wait for Kemono to sync.
1711196618042.png

View attachment 3469848
View attachment 3469850
That looks awesome congrats on learning to mod! If you want to, send the file here & I can put it in the google drive

pajarz

Dec 18, 2022
So i was able to play the game no problem on 0.5.7.0 version and before, but after trying to play the 0.6.0.0 my index controlers can't load the control scheme for index and the game does not recognize my hands at all, i tried to put the control scheme directly into steamvr and it is visible there but i can't select it, it just does not load, anyone else had this problem? I tried downloading older versions of the game and the also don't work even tho they worked before

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
New Test Build! Still have to wait for Kemono to sync.
View attachment 3471019

That looks awesome congrats on learning to mod! If you want to, send the file here & I can put it in the google drive
Thanks a lot! <3

This is still an early version of my modding/skinning "skills", but feel free to share with anyone who wants to download :)
I'm glad to be able to give back for all of the skins I've downloaded from your Google Drive
Thumbnail.png

Important: If you downloaded the v1.1 mod earlier than 2 days ago, please redownload this 1.1 version as it has been updated

Last edited:

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
"We will watch your career with great interest."

It's gonna be interesting having one of us on the inside of the modding community for this game, can't wait for some dope-ass skins or even imported characters (Luna, Roxy, etc.)! :whistle:
Thanks! <3

I like figuring this shit out and seeing what's possible in modding/skinning this game. I'll share everything noteworthy in this thread and will make sure it gets uploaded to the drive

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes