Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
Well, i wasn't able to find cracked 0.2.7.3 version, so i did it myself (in a horrible way).
So, baisicly you need to perform a few steps:
  1. Replace GameAssembly.dll
  2. Open game
  3. Click Authenticate
P.s.
Yeah, i know, my crack is bad af, but at least it works

GameAssembly.dll

P.s.s.
Well, also i wrote small dll patcher.
In order to use it, just place it into Heat folder and execute it. (It should work with future versions of Heat, but I don't guarantee it )

i love you "!

Reactions: THE_CHOODICK

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Made a (hopefully) universal crack with BepInEx link
Paste the archive contents into the game folder to install, the mod makes the game think any patreon account has the needed access. Tested on 2.6.0 and 2.4.3, first launch may be a little long
I guess it's no longer the correct way to patch it on 0.2.7.3, so I made a new one based on my previous crack, and it's working.

lilCumDrunk

Jul 16, 2021
Well, if you have uncracked game, you could try using Patcher that i attached earlier, in case it doesn't work, you can give me a link to 0.2.8.0 version, so I could crack it manualy

Earlier post
I know that crack works, I just need a download link to 0.2.8.0. I've been dying for the new charecter, and the release of the new liquid engine is quite, exciting.

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
I know that crack works, I just need a download link to 0.2.8.0. I've been dying for the new charecter, and the release of the new liquid engine is quite, exciting.
Same for me, by the way, if you somehow manage to find link, let me know, I would be very grateful.

Redtail182

Mar 30, 2020
Same for me, by the way, if you somehow manage to find link, let me know, I would be very grateful.
I recommend also checking the u18chan thread frequently as it could pop up there eventually like some builds have in the past. Also would like to check out that liquid engine out too, mostly just to see if the game doesn't freeze for a few sec every time it runs for the first time each game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: THE_CHOODICK

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
I recommend also checking the u18chan thread frequently as it could pop up there eventually like some builds have in the past. Also would like to check out that liquid engine out too, mostly just to see if the game doesn't freeze for a few sec every time it runs for the first time each game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the advice :)

174el543d

Jul 10, 2020
You guys that have experience with this sort of stuff, is it a given that the build is leaked eventualy, or could it never happen? And in this particular case, how long did it take on average for it to get dropped since the official release?

nasako64

Jan 24, 2020
You guys that have experience with this sort of stuff, is it a given that the build is leaked eventualy, or could it never happen? And in this particular case, how long did it take on average for it to get dropped since the official release?
Depends on who is willing to pledge on patreon, post links, etc.
For heat, it usually takes from a few hours if we are lucky. I would bet on this taking 1-2 days until kemono or u-18 is updated.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes