8osm

Jul 20, 2019
Is there anyone with fair knowledge of Unity and willing to help me? I want to start working on a modding API for this game but I have almost zero experience working with Unity so I can't really do much.

EDIT. The issue is not the 'getting my code to run in the game' part, I've already got that figured out.

Last edited:

nasako64

Jan 24, 2020
(New character appearantly. Ripped from kemono, still no 2.7.2 on there though.)

09de06c4-b10a-430b-bf7d-1aaac240f477.png
Say hello to our newest character! Any self-respecting furry creation should have a femboy fox, and we're no exception~ This boy is a bit of a rebel though, he likes his jewelry, and he knows that wearing socks and arm warmers is more naked than being actually naked ;)

This boy was meant to be a bit of a quicker character based on Aurora's model, but as with most things we take on we decide to take it further and he ended up getting a more customized body, a bunch of jewelry, and of course, socks!

As per usual, we need a name for this boy. Please vote below!

nasako64

Jan 24, 2020
I just got a copy of 2.7.3 from kemono. here you go friends:
[VR/2D]
Use this crack to get past authentication.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will reupload it if the link is kil, so PLEASE let me know when the link dies so I can replace it!
Now, let's get to cracking!

Last edited:

8osm

Jul 20, 2019
Sorry if I come off as an idiot (Most likely because I am one) but the crack isn't working for me, am I doing something wrong? Like how did you get it to work?
You have to login into patreon with whatever account you have, it should just let you in even if you're not supporting anyone, i'm still figuring out how to make it work just like the single file crack

Reactions: Derpin357

kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020
You have to login into patreon with whatever account you have, it should just let you in even if you're not supporting anyone, i'm still figuring out how to make it work just like the single file crack
Is there a way to make it work for intiMate?

w.d inker

Apr 21, 2019

Other people started cracking this, look for their posts.
hey can someone ether get a crack for the new version or can someone put a different download website for the ones that work because i cant download them

thanks in advance

Reactions: Jkvjb

nasako64

Jan 24, 2020
hey can someone ether get a crack for the new version or can someone put a different download website for the ones that work because i cant download them

thanks in advance
Please specify what version you're talking about

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes