enzzin

Feb 16, 2019
Is the 2.2.3 version now the gloryhole update? If so, how does one access that content?
You can access it from using the doorknob on the door of the starting room.From the Patreon's post:

Glory holes are here! Let me tell you, they were way more work than I thought Dx. This signifies the first new location for Heat! We're starting small for now, with it consisting of just the bathroom stall. The stall was made by Wiah, as well as the crazy amount of graffiti which was a huge task, and he did an outstanding job.

To get to the new location, simply grab the doorknob and it'll take you there. The menu will let you select which schlong you want to play with, and the button nearby the hole will select at random ;)

We'd like to expand the location more by creating what's outside the stall in the future, but we're open to other types of locations as well. We'll be adding Patron's schlongs to the glory holes, selected by raffle and auction in the near future. New character sounds will also be added once the VA is done making them

The build also includes a bunch of fixes and *many* refactors for my own needs.

ncmystic

Oct 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To anyone else, this crack bypasses pateron completely, just click authenticate and you're in. No patreon popup.

Just extract the GameAssembly.dll to the folder where the original GameAssembly is and overwrite.

When future versions come out mention me so I know, I don't watch this thread.
Version:
0.2.1.4 (to be removed when the op updates)​
0.2.2.3​
thanks! This works great!

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
how you guys do to open dll files etc ?, is it possible to modify the size of the horse schlong ?

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
how you guys do to open dll files etc ?, is it possible to modify the size of the horse schlong ?
You can't mod the files that easily. Heat is a Unity game so you need a tool like the asset bundle extractor to get specific files, then you can alter them to reimport them afterwards. Sounds and textures are easy but Models and other stuff aren't, especially if you never worked with unity.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
You can't mod the files that easily. Heat is a Unity game so you need a tool like the asset bundle extractor to get specific files, then you can alter them to reimport them afterwards. Sounds and textures are easy but Models and other stuff aren't, especially if you never worked with unity.
:unsure:

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019

lol thats quite a big dildo XD, i never worked with unity so i dont know, i managed to do some things with skyrim modifying scale in the nif mesh to get bigger things but thats all

how have you done ? i downloaded uabe and opened one shared assets but cant modify etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
E X P A N D D O N G

lol thats quite a big dildo XD, i never worked with unity so i dont know, i managed to do some things with skyrim modifying scale in the nif mesh to get bigger things but thats all

how have you done ? i downloaded uabe and opened one shared assets but cant modify etc

maybe this helps. Afaik you have to know in which unity version the game is to get the UABE to work properly.

Reactions: Kilosan

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I actually didn't mod the assets at all, did it all ingame through various custom mods. The game uses Il2cpp so it's quite finicky. I will not explain more because it requires some c++ and c# knowledge. As for actual mesh modding I have no clue, never tried.

Reactions: ronaldinhogauxo

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
I actually didn't mod the assets at all, did it all ingame through various custom mods. The game uses Il2cpp so it's quite finicky. I will not explain more because it requires some c++ and c# knowledge. As for actual mesh modding I have no clue, never tried.

I have managed to get the dildo and the character penis size change but its tedious, i learned c++ and c# at school but it makes long time for now. Dunno whats Il2cpp, i used the uabe lest version to open assets. And changig the penis size it bad as the game doesnt recognize well where the new size, when you blowjob its as its not bigger and same to take it with the hand

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes