sexyb83

Jul 26, 2020
I have managed to get the dildo and the character penis size change but its tedious, i learned c++ and c# at school but it makes long time for now. Dunno whats Il2cpp, i used the uabe lest version to open assets. And changig the penis size it bad as the game doesnt recognize well where the new size, when you blowjob its as its not bigger and same to take it with the hand
If you know C++ and C#, you should be able to infer what IL2CPP is.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So I see alot of interactive blowjobs and fucking but is there anything about you getting fucked? I'm gonna take a guess that because this is VR that we don't have a body.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Dvalin

Apr 4, 2018
if this has been answered already, sorry, but how do you enter desktop mode? I have VR but the AC in my office is shit so it gets hot fast, that and it's a chore to get into and clean up afterwards. Mainly want to use Desktop mode to try out new stuff that's come out.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
if this has been answered already, sorry, but how do you enter desktop mode? I have VR but the AC in my office is shit so it gets hot fast, that and it's a chore to get into and clean up afterwards. Mainly want to use Desktop mode to try out new stuff that's come out.
I mean it should play normally if you don't have a VR device connected. If you do it thru steamvr usually though, it will probably show up to say that you don't have a device connected, you just have to exit steamvr

Dvalin

Apr 4, 2018
I mean it should play normally if you don't have a VR device connected. If you do it thru steamvr usually though, it will probably show up to say that you don't have a device connected, you just have to exit steamvr
Attempting to exit SteamVR exits Heat as well. I have an Index so I'm not sure if casually unplugging it could cause issues.
EDIT: I can't stop SteamVR from starting as well. It always starts with any VR game.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I think being able to attach the dildo to your non existent body in the game and have like a auto thrust would be nice if you only have desktop available.

Trying to thrust with the mouse while left click holding the dildo is not easy.
Can't get any of the characters to climax unless they are the animated one's and you can just hold it in one spot and they do the rest.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
I think being able to attach the dildo to your non existent body in the game and have like a auto thrust would be nice if you only have desktop available.

Trying to thrust with the mouse while left click holding the dildo is not easy.
Can't get any of the characters to climax unless they are the animated one's and you can just hold it in one spot and they do the rest.
So badly this. The desktop controls really need some work...or i need work for VR money :p

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
Desktop controls seem more broken compared to a few releases back and yet I dont see anything new added.

fulfud

Jul 10, 2018
I replaced the GameAssembly with a hacked one, but when choosing any position and spawning a character, the game just crashes . What to do?

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Attempting to exit SteamVR exits Heat as well. I have an Index so I'm not sure if casually unplugging it could cause issues.
EDIT: I can't stop SteamVR from starting as well. It always starts with any VR game.
Well in my personal experience, having the VR not plugged in when starting the game just has steamvr go "there's no device detected, do you wanna quit or restart steamvr?" and then I click quit and the game launches normally
Pretty sure you can go into steamvr settings and change it to not start automatically though (temporarily) so you can do desktop exclusively without worry

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Also I've wanted to say this for a bit but...whoever modeled the canine penis for this game...the urethra is *not* supposed to be in the middle of the tip like it is here. :cry:
As in, not in the indent part, it needs to be on the tip tip

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I replaced the GameAssembly with a hacked one, but when choosing any position and spawning a character, the game just crashes . What to do?
Were you able to get it working or no? I would think it would just be an issue with the download of the game or the dll. Cuz I haven't experienced any issues like this. Maybe try deleting and redownloading and replace again?

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone else having the game instantly crash as soon as you select ANY position?
I'm having the same, seems like the model is spawned in, and then a "frame" later it crashes instantly.
Could be related to running a CPU that lacks ATX compatibility, though if there's anyone who uses a non-ATX compatible CPU that isn't crashing in this manner, feel free to say so and I might troubleshoot this a bit more.

Gress

Mar 23, 2018
Were you able to get it working or no? I would think it would just be an issue with the download of the game or the dll. Cuz I haven't experienced any issues like this. Maybe try deleting and redownloading and replace again?
I downloaded and replaced the dll (fresh install though, not over an old one) and I had no issues with crashing or anything else, worked fine.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes