Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
I'm having the same, seems like the model is spawned in, and then a "frame" later it crashes instantly.
Could be related to running a CPU that lacks ATX compatibility, though if there's anyone who uses a non-ATX compatible CPU that isn't crashing in this manner, feel free to say so and I might troubleshoot this a bit more.
maybe this helps
This might be happening because the game uses burst generated dlls that require SSE4 that your CPU might not support. Go to the folder "Heat_Data/Plugins" and delete/rename file "lib_burst_generated.dll", this might fix this problem. This fix also works for any other Unity games that uses burst compiler.

Reactions: CSXE

Klainx

Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for the share but any update for the 2.2.3 ? i can't pass the Authenticate :(

P.s. Nevermind got it work around with another file gameassembly

Last edited:

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone else having the game instantly crash as soon as you select ANY position?
Ok, after some digging, I found the crash in my case was being caused during usage of a lib_burst_generated.dll plugin, and it seems like this uses SSE4 instruction, which my CPU does not support.

On the bright side, deleting this dll plugin doesn't appear to break the game (no crashes), so for anyone experiencing the issue of crashing when selecting a pose, give it a try. (file is in Heat\Heat_Data\Plugins\).

Edit: Was going through some of my posts and, I see that I must not have checked for replies when I posted this, cause I see this solution was already posted... apologies.

Last edited:

LourieParker

Feb 11, 2021
To anyone else, this crack bypasses pateron completely, just click authenticate and you're in. No patreon popup.
Just extract the GameAssembly.dll to the folder where the original GameAssembly is and overwrite.
When future versions come out mention me so I know, I don't watch this thread.
Version:
Thank you so much!

ronaldinhogauxo

Apr 28, 2020
I actually didn't mod the assets at all, did it all ingame through various custom mods. The game uses Il2cpp so it's quite finicky. I will not explain more because it requires some c++ and c# knowledge. As for actual mesh modding I have no clue, never tried.
I have managed to get the dildo and the character penis size change but its tedious, i learned c++ and c# at school but it makes long time for now. Dunno whats Il2cpp, i used the uabe lest version to open assets. And changig the penis size it bad as the game doesnt recognize well where the new size, when you blowjob its as its not bigger and same to take it with the hand
dude i dont know if i am retarded or something like that, but i just cant find any values on this game Assembly-CSharp. I cant figure out how to edit stuff scale, color or some shit like that. can someone explain to me?

ncmystic

Oct 31, 2020
there is only the test buld out rn. soon the stable build will be out. I am using kemono.party to keep checking if i can get the download link for the next update. but for now there is nothing to do unless someone pays $20 instead of $10.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes