yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: balenci666

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
where i can get custom poses?
Here for the poses:
Pixeldrain
Literally every heat pose currently from the Discord

*Warning* They are VERY inconsistent, some have photos, most don't, the name conventions are all over the place, half of them don't make any sense, but they are all here

Oh yeah also a lot of them are from older versions of the game, so they will look weird or not work in current versions
And here for the mods:
Updated the mod collection, includes a lot of new character mods and a new scene
Pixeldrain
Don't have time to rename them all and get images, but most of them are self explanatory
Enjoy!

Sep 18, 2023
No, the cheat engine will not help here)

I use dnSpy to edit DLLs

In the case of Heat, you need to edit HeatSDK.Core.dll

Change the value of the authenticated variable from false to true
the variable is in the Option class

Huge thanks for posting this, it led me down a rabbit hole and I actually learned a decent amount about reverse engineering. Much appreciated!

Reactions: Mr.Zet
Sep 30, 2017
I still didnt understand a toy looks like gas-jet, what is it porpose?
Try it on vertex
His limbs detach as well as his fun bits too :p.
When you detach different parts, he has dialogue for certain parts.
Would be interesting to see Astera's limbs be detachable tho. Wishful thinking.....

hukjuk

Apr 2, 2020
toy scaling for some reason scales together with character so i cant change the toys size is there way to turn it off?

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Same. I'm also wondering if there is a way to import custom characters and re-use the rigging from the included ones. Like a quick swap so I don't have to redo everything.
In the discord theres a mod for placing higwizard's Isabel model ingame but i think thats not a swap but a brand new char.

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
is it now posible, to import a unity character???

i mean patch note says "Game will now warn you if you install it in a directory with invalid characters in it"

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
That's my question. Can I take a pre-made unity chrarcter from one of the resource sites and swap it out with another character. Ex, swapping Cynder for the female shark.
it would be cool, if this finally works, but i didn't have the knowledge to do that, i'll tried it quite a long time buuuut nah not comming forward ._.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes