Deepcold_Loong

Aug 10, 2021
I think this month's version is just a minor upgrade like bug fixes, and not many people seem to be sponsoring the test build.

sharkslut

Oct 13, 2022
I'd recommend you get 5.5.2 instead just incase it's an issue with that version not working and such having been fixed in the newer versions. also tbh probably would be best for you to get the pre-cracked install instead for convenience.
Oh I am using the pre-crack, but it comes with a validation script to check if the install is broken, which hung indefinately. Where can I find 5.5.2?

Reactions: DommySalami

sharkslut

Oct 13, 2022
I'd recommend you get 5.5.2 instead just incase it's an issue with that version not working and such having been fixed in the newer versions. also tbh probably would be best for you to get the pre-cracked install instead for convenience.
Update: Found and downloaded 5.5.2, still getting the same issue - immediate crash on launch, and the validation.ps1 doesnt run properly. Additionally, I have an old version which does work, so it's something breaking 4.8.0 onwards.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
Oh I am using the pre-crack, but it comes with a validation script to check if the install is broken, which hung indefinately. Where can I find 5.5.2?
That's your issue then. Why would you even try to use that knowing it's been cracked? Being cracked means files have been changed to allow access and running a validation file means it will see that it has a file that isn't right, which is the cracked one. Just download and run it without anything else and it should work fine. Trying to validate it, if it works, will just un-crack it by repairing the cracked file(s).

ZeroDDD

May 11, 2020
I've imported all the mods, but i have the feeling none of them work. Maybe i'm missing something when putting the files into the mod folder?

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
I've imported all the mods, but i have the feeling none of them work. Maybe i'm missing something when putting the files into the mod folder?
They have to be enabled in game under the mods section. The game will restart for some of them.

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
That's your issue then. Why would you even try to use that knowing it's been cracked? Being cracked means files have been changed to allow access and running a validation file means it will see that it has a file that isn't right, which is the cracked one. Just download and run it without anything else and it should work fine. Trying to validate it, if it works, will just un-crack it by repairing the cracked file(s).
The PowerShell script hash checks the all the files, it doesn't do anything else.

sharkslut

Oct 13, 2022
It was broken before running the validation script. I just ran that as a long shot incase it might fix something (it didnt.) I did a fresh install twice, including once of 5.5.0 and once of 5.5.2, and neither of them worked either.

sharkslut

Oct 13, 2022
Just a follow up to this, a while back, I downloaded an uncracked version (back when it was the most up-to-date one), and the crack for it required doing some registry editing, maybe that messed something up along the way? (Said crack also, did not work, despite following it to a T.)

sharkslut

Oct 13, 2022
Okay- This is going to sound a bit insane, but I re-ran the original crack file for 4.8.0, and after letting it run on a black screen for over 5 minutes, it finally loaded. (I had tried letting it load before for half an hour, to no avail. Typically the game loads in around 30 seconds on earlier versions.)

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah, I get infinite loading if I just dump them all in. One of them seems to be causing a silent hang for sure and there will need to be some trials and errors done. Unfortunately no way to really tell but I know they shouldn't be taking a year to never load.

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
Okay- This is going to sound a bit insane, but I re-ran the original crack file for 4.8.0, and after letting it run on a black screen for over 5 minutes, it finally loaded. (I had tried letting it load before for half an hour, to no avail. Typically the game loads in around 30 seconds on earlier versions.)
Where do i find the uncracked version and the crack?

Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.6.0 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.6.0 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG
  • Demo mode for MFF
  • Reduce memory usage and change the way characters are spawned
  • Cabin holiday theme with lovely lights!
  • Selected skin now saves to the custom pose profile
  • Lovense API updated
  • Change all the scaling and micro/macro menues into one unified menu
  • Try to prevent synth kisses from merging their head with their chest
  • Fix skin and character gender toggle edge case
  • Fix possession issue
  • Improve the way hints look
  • Fix spawn logic and gender toggles
  • Fix race condition with watersports
  • Improve synth presenting anims
  • Fix animation speed with the staged anims
  • Fix garret sheath collision
  • Make vibrator add pleasure properly again
  • Fix hands losing collision sometimes
  • Fix lighting on bedroom pillows finally
  • Fix Avery eyes
  • Fix fullbody turning
  • prevent watersports voice lines from the character's own pee

emogamerguy3

Jul 22, 2022
Heat 0.5.6.0 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:
Pixeldrain

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.6.0 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:
Pixeldrain

CHANGELOG
  • Demo mode for MFF
  • Reduce memory usage and change the way characters are spawned
  • Cabin holiday theme with lovely lights!
  • Selected skin now saves to the custom pose profile
  • Lovense API updated
  • Change all the scaling and micro/macro menues into one unified menu
  • Try to prevent synth kisses from merging their head with their chest
  • Fix skin and character gender toggle edge case
  • Fix possession issue
  • Improve the way hints look
  • Fix spawn logic and gender toggles
  • Fix race condition with watersports
  • Improve synth presenting anims
  • Fix animation speed with the staged anims
  • Fix garret sheath collision