pdl995

Aug 3, 2023
> Fix race condition with watersports
HUH???
It's a technical term for a type of bug

A race condition can arise in software when a computer program has multiple code paths that are executing at the same time. If the multiple code paths take a different amount of time than expected, they can finish in a different order than expected, which can cause software bugs due to unanticipated behavior.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
It's a technical term for a type of bug

A race condition can arise in software when a computer program has multiple code paths that are executing at the same time. If the multiple code paths take a different amount of time than expected, they can finish in a different order than expected, which can cause software bugs due to unanticipated behavior.
Taking into account past patch notes, I expected something funnier :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: M_e_*

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I wish that the cum amount wasn't tied to how big the character's dick is. There was a mod that was supposed to increase the amount, but it's broken and there haven't been any updates to it, and I have no idea how to mod Unity games or I would try to fix it myself

• Angry
Reactions: Davo69 and M_e_*

xmealty

Dec 19, 2022
If anyone can help me... I placed the folder with the downloaded mods (link on previous pages) in the game's mods folder, but the game doesn't recognize them... Does anyone know what happened?

imagem_2023-11-25_104101783.png

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I gotta ask, what's up with that celshade mod? It's more like everything is max ambient light instead.
I didn't test it yet and wasn't sure how it would affect the game. From the name, I expected it would make the shadows have hard edges to them like cell shading in art does, but it might be broken if it just seems like it turned up the ambient light. All I know is it was on the google drive of mods

• Angry
Reactions: Davo69 and catsdino

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Is there a way to edit the game to start-up at a different quality?
as far as i know, no :( kinda sucks because even with a 3080, r7 5800x and 32gb of ram the game tends to be kinda crashy. doesnt really perform that poorly even at higher settings but still crashes within ~30min of me booting the game pretty regularly. amy or may not be an issue on my end tho lol

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
as far as i know, no :( kinda sucks because even with a 3080, r7 5800x and 32gb of ram the game tends to be kinda crashy. doesnt really perform that poorly even at higher settings but still crashes within ~30min of me booting the game pretty regularly. amy or may not be an issue on my end tho lol
Something weird about this game is that some element of the rendering seems to take a shitloadd more resources than it should unless you set the video profile of the game to like 20 percent and then supersample upwards in the non game specific video resolution which results in the game running faster for some reason despite a higher total resolution. I cannot explain why it gives more fps in this specific game but it totally does regardless of hardware.

Tama-Chan

May 24, 2017
Yeah, I get infinite loading if I just dump them all in. One of them seems to be causing a silent hang for sure and there will need to be some trials and errors done. Unfortunately no way to really tell but I know they shouldn't be taking a year to never load.
ils seems to be mostly related to stuffed atlas/autumn dorm and cell shading.

Stuffed Atlas 2.3 includes a duplicate dll from autumn dorm which when u have both mods enabled causes ils. Solution is to either rename the dll in stuffed atlas to be "StuffedAtlas.dll" or copy the smaller dll from the older version of the stuff atlas mod and delete the "autumn dorm.dll" in the stuffed atlas folder. Either solutions makes both mods work fully with no ils. Not sure where the mistake happened but if glacial weather feel like fixing it, it's simple to do.

Cell shading mod doesn't work for me in newer versions of the game and having enabled seems to cause ils.

Reactions: copperblue
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes