BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
If anyone has a full collection of all the mods, can you share it here? i can barely find any good mods in this thread
Then you're not looking hard enough, 2 pages back I believe there was a link to a Google Drive folder with all current mods in it. It's a very nice collection of Discord mods and is updated frequently. Though the last update was almost a month ago.

Still an amazing collection of mods :)

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
If anyone has a full collection of all the mods, can you share it here? i can barely find any good mods in this thread
Starting to get real tired of people who don't use the search function when searching for things in a thread. A lot of this thread is just becoming people parroting the same stuff over and over.
You must also do better

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 11, 2023
Then you're not looking hard enough, 2 pages back I believe there was a link to a Google Drive folder with all current mods in it. It's a very nice collection of Discord mods and is updated frequently. Though the last update was almost a month ago.

Still an amazing collection of mods :)
The have been a few poses in the last month, but I don't update the drive unless mods are released, which hasn't happened for like 27 days now.

But apparently there are people working on mods atm & the mod manager has mentioned that they are working on making custom characters much easier to make. So hopefully we get some new mods soon.

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
The have been a few poses in the last month, but I don't update the drive unless mods are released, which hasn't happened for like 27 days now.

But apparently there are people working on mods atm & the mod manager has mentioned that they are working on making custom characters much easier to make. So hopefully we get some new mods soon.
I really appreciate the effort you put into it to host/update for the rest of us :)

Sep 30, 2017
I think the devs should work on fixing a few character bugs b4 adding more characters. For example: allow Atlas to receive a proper blowjob, or the bug that prevent a vagina from opening when being penetrated.
On a different note, there needs to be a better system for the toys. Hotel Elera and farmD both have good toy management systems, plus I think it'd help with load time on low end PCs.

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
this game is so broken I swear to god, switching from location to location takes a minute or two straight, and it takes longer to load on start.
and it won't stop "mods loading" so mods are just borked, moving from the bedroom to other locations moves the menu ui to the left and up so I can't read half the shit.
I feel like i'm doing it wrong it's so bad, and that's completely possible
(on the version for mff)

Reactions: DommySalami

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
this game is so broken I swear to god, switching from location to location takes a minute or two straight, and it takes longer to load on start.
and it won't stop "mods loading" so mods are just borked, moving from the bedroom to other locations moves the menu ui to the left and up so I can't read half the shit.
I feel like i'm doing it wrong it's so bad, and that's completely possible
(on the version for mff)
They did state that this was temporary. I'd suggest using the previous version. I don't like the current one either.

As a tip for the current version, you have to click the orange button on the wall first, select a character and do some "assignments". You can skip the assignments and then have the option to open the regular menu. Took me a while to figure it out as well

Reactions: otakunorth

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
They did state that this was temporary. I'd suggest using the previous version. I don't like the current one either.

As a tip for the current version, you have to click the orange button on the wall first, select a character and do some "assignments". You can skip the assignments and then have the option to open the regular menu. Took me a while to figure it out as well
sometimes the second skip button flat out doesn't work lol.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes