BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Anyone Got Update 0.5.6.1? "Heat 0.5.6.1 Milestone - Holiday cabin, new skins, headgrabs, optimization, irl toy updates"
It's up on :)

Now all we need is a crack. Tried the one from 5.6.0 (sometimes this works), but sadly it crashes on startup

Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.6.1 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD
:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.6.1 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG
  • Add skins to Atlas, Garret, and Hera by
  • Garret and Marina will now grab your head when you felate them and they're close to climax in pose 2
  • add steam effect to hot cacao in cabin :3
  • fix gloryhole spawning
  • fix marina dialogue in some cases
  • add internal support for more voice line triggers
  • fix fullbody movement with hip trackers
  • disallow grabbing your own balls
  • prevent player balls from janking out
  • fix char spawning being blocked sometimes
  • fixed breasts from going rogue and expanding unchecked
  • make markers easier to grab
  • fix tail physics on emmy garret duo
  • fix error prevent modded character spawning
  • fix tail clipping on Hera and Marina in some cases
  • fix sock toggle toggle the wrong socks
  • remove Avery's skin. Just one of them though
  • improve tails for Marina and Hera kissing
  • fix speed sliders when switching between duo animations
  • fix spanking redness in some cases
  • fix radial menu for multiple characters
  • fix garret then break him again then fix him again then break him again then undo all of that

Known Issues

• Laser might not register with UI sometimes, possible fixes are: Game restart, by setting the game window to focus by clicking on it, or by alt-tabbing (let me know if this still happens, I may have fixed it)
  • Browser doesn't launch when hitting authenticate, or refuses to connect: Try running in admin mode or setting a different browser to default temporarily
Common Solutions to Game Issues

These are common solutions to many problems, ranging from the tongue not spawning to the game not launching in VR, or the game not authenticating. Try these out first if you're having issues, they work surprisingly often. If they don't work, message me and I'll be glad to help.

All issues (try these first):

• Right click on verifyintegrity.ps1 and select 'Run with PowerShell' to validate your files. If this fails, redownload the game. The download got corrupted.
  • Make sure the game isn't installed within any folders that have winky faces or other unusual characters in them at any part in the path. This includes characters from other languages.
  • Restart the game and your computer
Auth issues:

• If you have a localhost error in your browser, press the auth trouble button below the authenticate button and follow the directions exactly.
  • Check "use alternate port" below the authenticate button
  • Run the game as admin
  • Make sure an antivirus isn't messing with Heat
  • Make sure game is let through firewall
  • Set a different browser to default temporarily
  • Disable adblocker temporarily
  • Disable any security that could prevent your computer from opening a socket and accepting a connection temporarily
VR issues:

• Adding the game as a non-steam game then running from within SteamVR (if not working in VR)
  • Press P to switch to 2D mode and L to switch to VR mode on your keyboard
  • If your hands don't work, reset SteamVR bindings for the game. If you can't do this, launch the game from the .exe, not from the Steam shortcut
  • If you're using Oculus and the game doesn't launch in VR, launch SteamVR and sit in it for about 30 seconds then run the game from within SteamVR
  • Reinstall/validate SteamVR and Oculus software
  • Update video drivers
  • Clicking on the game window with your mouse when the game is open then putting on your VR headset (if the UI laser doesn't work)
  • Make sure the game isn't installed within any folders that have winky faces or other unusual characters in them at any part in the path. This includes characters from other languages.

rodrigoputo123

Jun 10, 2022
Heat 0.5.6.1 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD
:
Pixeldrain

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.6.1 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

Pixeldrain

CHANGELOG
  • Add skins to Atlas, Garret, and Hera by
  • Garret and Marina will now grab your head when you felate them and they're close to climax in pose 2
  • add steam effect to hot cacao in cabin :3
  • fix gloryhole spawning
  • fix marina dialogue in some cases
  • add internal support for more voice line triggers
  • fix fullbody movement with hip trackers
  • disallow grabbing your own balls
  • prevent player balls from janking out
  • fix char spawning being blocked sometimes
  • fixed breasts from going rogue and expanding unchecked
  • make markers easier to grab
  • fix tail physics on emmy garret duo
  • fix error prevent modded character spawning
  • fix tail clipping on Hera and Marina in some cases
  • fix sock toggle toggle the wrong socks
  • remove Avery's skin. Just one of them though
  • improve tails for Marina and Hera kissing
  • fix speed sliders when switching between duo animations
  • fix spanking redness in some cases
  • fix radial menu for multiple characters
  • fix garret then break him again then fix him again then break him again then undo all of that

Known Issues

• Laser might not register with UI sometimes, possible fixes are: Game restart, by setting the game window to focus by clicking on it, or by alt-tabbing (let me know if this still happens, I may have fixed it)
  • Browser doesn't launch when hitting authenticate, or refuses to connect: Try running in admin mode or setting a different browser to default temporarily
Common Solutions to Game Issues

These are common solutions to many problems, ranging from the tongue not spawning to the game not launching in VR, or the game not authenticating. Try these out first if you're having issues, they work surprisingly often. If they don't work, message me and I'll be glad to help.

All issues (try these first):

• Right click on verifyintegrity.ps1 and select 'Run with PowerShell' to validate your files. If this fails, redownload the game. The download got corrupted.
  • Restart the game and your computer
Auth issues:

• If you have a localhost error in your browser, press the auth trouble button below the authenticate button and follow the directions exactly.
  • Check "use alternate port" below the authenticate button
  • Run the game as admin
  • Make sure an antivirus isn't messing with Heat
  • Make sure game is let through firewall
  • Set a different browser to default temporarily
  • Disable adblocker temporarily
  • Disable any security that could prevent your computer from opening a socket and accepting a connection temporarily
VR issues:

• Adding the game as a non-steam game then running from within SteamVR (if not working in VR)
  • Press P to switch to 2D mode and L to switch to VR mode on your keyboard
  • If your hands don't work, reset SteamVR bindings for the game. If you can't do this, launch the game from the .exe, not from the Steam shortcut
  • If you're using Oculus and the game doesn't launch in VR, launch SteamVR and sit in it for about 30 seconds then run the game from within SteamVR
  • Reinstall/validate SteamVR and Oculus software
  • Update video drivers
  • Clicking on the game window with your mouse when the game is open then putting on your VR headset (if the UI laser doesn't work)
Safe Download?

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
I always wondered. why haven't they revamped the textures of the character, I dislike how playdohy they look lol. with 5.6.1 the new hera skins look so detailed and nice and its from a 3rd party.

Reactions: Zone95Fw

xavieER

Apr 6, 2021
Hmm.... When I enable the multiply cum V1.1 mod, it remove all fluids from the game after I reload the map. Am I doing something wrong?

(For reference, this is occurring on all versions I tested in heat version 5.4 to present)

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Hmm.... When I enable the multiply cum V1.1 mod, it remove all fluids from the game after I reload the map. Am I doing something wrong?

(For reference, this is occurring on all versions I tested in heat version 5.4 to present)
No, the mod just doesn't work with the new versions of the game and hasn't been updated, nothing that you did wrong

• Angry
Reactions: Davo69

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
Does anyone has a list of the broken mods? I tried to delete most of them but still can't even load skins, it just gets stuck on that red text saying mods are loading

seolisti

Aug 13, 2022
Does anyone has a list of the broken mods? I tried to delete most of them but still can't even load skins, it just gets stuck on that red text saying mods are loading
Here's the mods I have working in the 0.5.6.0 build. There are probably still some that work, but these don't cause the forever loading message. Off the top of my head, the penny skin for Marina and the blue skins for Hera don't work, and the other Aurora skins cause the red loading message to stick. I just do the tried and true "get rid of half the mods at a time until it works again" trick and then started adding them back to see what's breaking things. Some custom poses are hit-or-miss if they'll properly line up, (or even be in the play area) but don't cause issues otherwise. I'm probably also going to get rid of the MultiplyCum mod because it absolutely tanks my frames. I haven't played around with the 0.5.6.1 build yet and can't comment on what mods are broken for that version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ftneko5

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah, the penny skin is messed up and will make the modlist not parse. So I advise everyone to not use it despite it loading sometimes if it's the only mod.

Multiply cum works for me but the cum itself is calculated like trash so it bottlenecks the game's fps. A real shame

Reactions: ftneko5

thatsbqnkers

Jun 30, 2023
Does anyone have a guide or any tips for modding? I'd like to add a small model I've made and just copy and paste the code if thats even possible? Entirely new to unity and only have the character files/none of the toys.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes