Sep 10, 2021
Jolly_The_Jester just reported your post as a new version so hopefully mod or admin or whoever can add it to the main page until a release fixes the issue. In the mean time I will be prowling this thread and violently sucking the toes off anyone who can't scroll back 4 pages and continues to ask wHy MeNu bRoKeN?

And because I'm feeling nice, you can have a link to his post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heat-v0-6-2-2-edef.62348/post-13883497.

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Jolly_The_Jester just reported your post as a new version so hopefully mod or admin or whoever can add it to the main page until a release fixes the issue. In the mean time I will be prowling this thread and violently sucking the toes off anyone who can't scroll back 4 pages and continues to ask wHy MeNu bRoKeN?

And because I'm feeling nice, you can have a link to his post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heat-v0-6-2-2-edef.62348/post-13883497.
Dont threaten me with a good time...

MeNu BrOkEn?

Aranes

Feb 12, 2021
Circle menu doesnt open to, sorry if im not first with that question, but can someone help with it?

booyah999

Jul 4, 2021
Getting the same with the new build in VR. Only button that does anything is trigger which turns on/off both the blowtorch and TV at the same time. No other buttons seem to bring anything open and there is no interaction/grabbing of any items in the room.

Sep 10, 2021
Circle menu doesnt open to, sorry if im not first with that question, but can someone help with it?
Getting the same with the new build in VR. Only button that does anything is trigger which turns on/off both the blowtorch and TV at the same time. No other buttons seem to bring anything open and there is no interaction/grabbing of any items in the room.
Those seem like new problems, I haven't encountered these in my 6.2.2 cracked build, but I also don't have VR. Make sure you have the cracked build with the menu fix. If the issue still persists, I guess you could try checking the relevant values in the file that caused the menu bug to begin with. Maybe there's another flag controlling the same thing but for VR controllers. Aside from that, just make sure your controllers are set up properly to interface with the game.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
I'm using the cracked version and the menu is still fucked.
Now honest talk, how do they manage to break the game more and more on each update with a budget of over 80000 dollars a month?

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

jokobolo

Aug 22, 2021
I'm using the cracked version and the menu is still fucked.
Now honest talk, how do they manage to break the game more and more on each update with a budget of over 80000 dollars a month?
80k a month? thats nuts! with that budget at least they can make custom character feature for fursona or oc... im bored with the same character again and again...

Reactions: Seregasong

geeman

Jul 20, 2021
80k a month? thats nuts! with that budget at least they can make custom character feature for fursona or oc... im bored with the same character again and again...
Custom character feature would be nice, or at least changeable hair and clothing styles

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
Yeah, $87020 as of now, you can see it on their Patreon page.

87k.png

You know, you are talking about the illegal (cracked) version?
As a dev i would change a lot, about the registration, to make it difficult for cracks - abd i think we have the same here.
On the legal version i don't think, they'll have the problem.

Why you don't start a game like this yourself, if you think it would be that easy?
I'm not a programming person, but i can believe it is hard to create a game for pc with vr stuff and watch so much different hardware - the tripple A studios have the same problem with different hardware and they have more people and money for this.
Hello Edef, at least have some balls and post under your real name.

geeman

Jul 20, 2021
but then how do you milk consumer for more money?

View attachment 3733601
You could silently cancel development on HEAT, then start development on a new game with a new patreon.
Once people start unsubscribing from one you release a quick update to bring them back in then you go silent for a few months again.
Consumers love it when indie devs do this!

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes