Apr 10, 2022
Anyone knows of a good extraction software to get models from this game into Blender, please?
I'd like to do nice renders like those on Twitter, but I can't find a way to get them out fully. I've tried the UABE, but all I get are black models, and textures won't match at all. Dx

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Btw, anyone knows where to put "HeatModding.Unitypackage" file and how to mod?
"How to mod" is a really vague question, so I'll answer both interpretations

In the context of creating mods
So HeatModding.Unitypackage is a Unity Package. You need to import it into a Unity project to use it. For that, you need to have Unity installed on your computer. Once you have a project open, drag and drop the package into your inspector, click "import" and it should take you from there. I'll probably dabble with it quite a bit and get back to you later but for now, just have a play around with it and see where that takes you. There should be documentation illustrating how to mod readily available
You can also probably ask about modding further on this forum, I'm sure more experienced folk than myself would be happy to help you.

In the context of adding modded content to your game
For this purpose, you don't need the unitypackage file. Instead, head to the provided by glacialweather and download any mod you wish. Then, extract the .zip and then correctly move the resultant file into your Heat "Mods" directory. It should look something like this

Heat [Version]\Mods\[Mod Name]

In this directory, you need to make sure that you have files "[Mod Name].info" and "[Mod Name].dll", as well as a folder called "Windows". Some mods don't have the .dll file because they're older but they should still work. I'll add an example down below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
troll alert

You mean I can't do anything with them...?
Yes you can, the game is Desktop compatible. If gay furries trigger you, you can also just not interact with the males.

Then again you live in a country where playing a game with gay people in it is likely to get you arrested, so maybe that's what you meant when you asked that question.

Last edited:

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
Does anyone know if hand tracking works with this game instead of using the controllers?
Yep, hand tracking works with this game. (but only in VR mod!)
AND you need to configure the hand gesticulation signals
(very difficult to control and teleporting with hand gestures)

Raywen123

Mar 13, 2023
ugh, im getting annoyed
I'm trying to run that 6.2.2 pre-crack and it only runs in desktop mode instead of vr
it shows it to me in vr, and i get a few controls, but i have no body, no hands, no menus.
all i can do is stick out my tongue and use trigger to turn on/off the blowtorch and tv at the same time.
the other version i have worked just fine but now it's giving problems
I had the same issue bro, can you tell me how you fix it?

Blain

May 30, 2017
Pretty sure this is incorrect ( is Legoshi's English VA), the online handle referenced in this post links to a guy called . But I haven't checked the in-game credits so I may be wrong.

We've gotten Gianni as a high-profile VA, but he's a memelord enigma and an exception to the entirely NSFW actor lineup.
It´s him

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes