bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Someone's else having issue with last release of the game 0.3.7.1?

When I paired up some characters and pose them for sex interactions, seems they not recognize while they're penetrated/be penetrated correctly, as they do "humps" but not moans and get aroused and the 2nd character (the penetrated one), do not thrusts back on the topping action and also not moans and get aroused.

It happens to someone's else too or is it just to me?

Jun 25, 2021
I've only used cheat engine once and that was years ago do you think you can explain a step by step on how to intall the crack?
sure,

Start Heat...

then open the CT in the zip file
1651431635421.png

it should look like this:
1651431725284.png

press on the upper left button with the rainbow outline, a new window should appear looking like this:
1651431892593.png
select the heat process like i did in the picture and press open

there will be a popup window, you need press "Yes"
1651431974724.png

after you did that some changes will occur in the address list, if it looks like this:
1651432117401.png
everything is working as intended, the address wont be the same after you restarted the game but this is to be expected,
just doubleclick the value not the address or the type it must me the value in this case it is "0" for now (or select the entry and press enter)

a new popup window will open looking like this:
1651432303730.png

enter the number "1" and press ok, after you did that the change will be visible in the address list:
1651432369236.png

now change to the heat window still on the auth screen like this:
1651432427268.png

just press escape to close it, do NOT press the "authenticate" button!

1651432602800.png

at this stage you can close cheatengine and reopen the menu, it should be opening the normal menu:

1651432713499.png

you bypassed the heat authentication, have fun :3 , @reader_of_this_post: you should check out my charlimit ct file where you can spawn more then 2 characters at the same time the process is the same , just dont toggle the "Allow 2" togglebutton

Last edited:

racer85

Apr 21, 2017
I have a question for everyone, namely how did you solve the problem so that all characters can get their original skin color again, e.g. the dragon/lizard lady gets her skin color back from blue to orange

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Marina is 2 different characters
Marina.T and Marina.F

i tryed to abuse this to spawn 2 times the same character (Marina) but i did not got any good results, how did you achieve this result ?
im very interested.
Somehow got two after breaking charlimit with Cheat Engine
Almost found the way. Something with switching charlimit in CE, in game and chsnging positions

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: burningburner622
Jun 25, 2021
Character limit table for 0.3.7.1

Cheat engine of course
oopsy i totaly forgot to update mine lemme change my crack post a bit

EDIT: uhh did you update the pointer base address or just changed the address ?
did you restart ur game and checked if its still working ?

EDIT2: conuvelu's CT file is not working for me, so here a working one:
1651442126516.png
(Im living in UTC+2 Timezone)

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is there a way to have the old way of grabbing some things back? When you grab balls or breasts, the whole hand just covers them now. Before, the hand disappeared so you can see them move.

Also, is it just me, but did they change Riley's dick? I really prefer the old one better. Any way to have both options in the future?

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Would be nice if you could in a way toggle a dick on player that can jizz with a binded key like J or C instead of fighting with the dildo.
If the type of dick could also be changed like with the hands, that would be even better.

Course now that you can spawn more than one character now, being able to possess one of them would be doable too.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Would be nice if you could in a way toggle a dick on player that can jizz with a binded key like J or C instead of fighting with the dildo.
If the type of dick could also be changed like with the hands, that would be even better.

Course now that you can spawn more than one character now, being able to possess one of them would be doable too.
I love the way you think. I second that!

Reactions: burningburner622

maudpie69

Nov 1, 2019
sure,

open the CT in the zip file
View attachment 1787578

it should look like this:
View attachment 1787580

press on the upper left button with the rainbow outline, a new window should appear looking like this:
View attachment 1787582
select the heat process like i did in the picture and press open

there will be a popup window, you need press "Yes"
View attachment 1787585

after you did that some changes will occur in the address list, if it looks like this:
View attachment 1787588
everything is working as intended, the address wont be the same after you restarted the game but this is to be expected,
just doubleclick the value not the address or the type it must me the value in this case it is "0" for now (or select the entry and press enter)

a new popup window will open looking like this:
View attachment 1787593

enter the number "1" and press ok, after you did that the change will be visible in the address list:
View attachment 1787595

now change to the heat window still on the auth screen like this:
View attachment 1787597

just press escape to close it, do NOT press the "authenticate" button!

View attachment 1787604

at this stage you can close cheatengine and reopen the menu, it should be opening the normal menu:

View attachment 1787605

you bypassed the heat authentication, have fun :3 , @reader_of_this_post: you should check out my charlimit ct file where you can spawn more then 2 characters at the same time the process is the same , just dont toggle the "Allow 2" togglebutton
Damn, and you have to do this every time you launch the game?

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Whenever I click 'Authenticate' the game just crashes now. I've tried multiple patches. Any ideas for fixes?
Reinstall the game and patch one time with HeatPatcher.exe and checkbox at "Patch by pattern". You could have broken the DLL if you didn't restore it

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
I've finally found a way to dupe characters.

Char 1 - assign pose
Ingame character limit should be 1
Set limit in Cheat Engine to 2 (do not as active)
Add second character to any pose
Set limit to 1 in Cheat Engine
Set char 1 to other pose (i.e pose 2 - switch poses for every time you dupe this character)
Set ingame limit to 2 and back to 1
Cheat Engine limit to 2
Add character A to the same pose as first time (or any other will fit?)
Dupe ready

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Now that you can have Atlas banging other characters in custom poses I hope we can get throat and abdominal bulging put into the game eventually. It makes no sense for any character except maybe Marina to have Atlas balls-deep in them with no abdominal bulging whatsoever.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes