Gomerus

Jan 1, 2022
Hacking In Heat 0.3.7.1:

How To Use:
move both files into the "Heat" folder and start the "DLL_Injector.exe", the game will start and the cheat should automaticly inject
after that just close the ingame menu
Is it like a new way to bypass protection, or something else?

ren9999

Aug 16, 2020
Hacking In Heat 0.3.7.1:

How To Use:
move both files into the "Heat" folder and start the "DLL_Injector.exe", the game will start and the cheat should automaticly inject

INS for the debugmenu
Is there any way to have this menu visible while in VR mode?

Jun 25, 2021
Is there any way to have this menu visible while in VR mode?
sadly not yet,
i was thinking about merging it with the normal menu, but this seams to be a bit too hard for me rn.

EDIT: i found something maybe you can give it a try, is free and opensource
im on oculus so i have somethink like this in the "oculus dash" so i never saw the need for an "in-vr menu",
im reading much about rendering in vr atm, so this is prob the next feature/update

Last edited:

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Hacking In Heat 0.3.7.1:

How To Use:

INS for the debugmenu
Works on my end. Nothing unusual to report. Cheers bro (y)

Tho i gotta ask; Do we hafta start the thing from the injector every single launch? Or is it just a one time occasion and we can open the thing's default exe afterwards?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
sadly not yet,
i was thinking about merging it with the normal menu, but this seams to be a bit too hard for me rn.

EDIT: i found something maybe you can give it a try, is free and opensource
im on oculus so i have somethink like this in the "oculus dash" so i never saw the need for an "in-vr menu",
im reading much about rendering in vr atm, so this is prob the next feature/update
if you want access to a non vr window while in VR OVR Desktop Display Portal is a free one, or its commercial version OVRDrop. ive used it before to keep twitch chat visible when in VR.

Jun 25, 2021
Will it be hard to add an ability to change character coordinates via debug menu?
it would not be hard but
the bathroom is a different "scene" all refrences to all older characters get deleted on scene change, and even if they would not get deleted the bathroom has no valid "POI" (pose for character, idk why they called it point of interest) so i cant spawn a character there anyway, trying to spawn a character without valid poi for that character will result in a crash or the character does not get spawned,
functions i tryed :

ActiveCharacterManager__SpawnCharacter():
  • needs a valid poi name
  • needs a character name
  • needs a ACM object for that character
  • gives back a characterbase/npccontroller object
CharacterBase__MoveToPOI():
  • needs characterbase/npccontroller object
  • needs a valid poi name
the problems here are:
  • i cant get a ACM object out of thin air so i cant get a fresh characterbase/npccontroller object
  • i dont have a valid poi name
i tryed to grab a ACM object on character spawn in the bedroom scene and use it in the bathroom but after scene change it too was deleted.

ROULE SHEPHERD

May 6, 2022
View attachment 1650862

Overview:
Welcome to Heat! An immersive adult video game featuring anthro characters. We focus on having detailed character interactions in a variety of fun scenarios, supporting both VR (through SteamVR) and traditional (2D) screens! (Although 2D mode is still experimental currently)​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-01
Release Date: 2022-04-29
Developer: Edef -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Crack

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 826412
THE CRACK DOESNT WORK

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes