soap__box

Mar 21, 2021
i apologize if this is a dumb question but how do i use the multiple characters screen? im trying to click practically everything and its just not working, any help? 1659988593951.png

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Select character on left, then you will get a list of characters on the right who have an animation with them. Click one of the people who pop up on the right and you'll get those two characters boning each other. Each pair only has a single animation and there doesn't seem to be much you can do to them other than watch, but thats how it works.

Most of the pairings are actually sexy times between the two characters but at least some of the pairs are just them cuddling on the bed.

Reactions: M_e_*

helloperson8378273

Aug 8, 2022
So I feel dumb...
I am trying to play this with my quest 2, I have virutal desktop on steam and steam VR and using airlink, but for the life of me cannot get heat to run, it'll run on my desktop and give me sound on the quest and thats it. I dunno if i need to run programs in a specific order or whats going on.
I got it to work one single time after exiting steam vr then opening heat, but now not so much luck.
I meant to also add, I just can't get it to "full screen" into the vr world. if that makes sense
what did you do to start the game?

soap__box

Mar 21, 2021
Select character on left, then you will get a list of characters on the right who have an animation with them. Click one of the people who pop up on the right and you'll get those two characters boning each other. Each pair only has a single animation and there doesn't seem to be much you can do to them other than watch, but thats how it works.

Most of the pairings are actually sexy times between the two characters but at least some of the pairs are just them cuddling on the bed.
i tried doing al those things and still nothing, not sure what the issue is...

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I gotta say that i love how now when i try to adjust a char's head they just start spinning into their torso and out of their back like some wacky fever dream scene.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
i tried doing al those things and still nothing, not sure what the issue is...
DId you actually close the menu an dlook around the room? The characters just spawn in but you might not see them with the menu in the way, it doesn't make a noise or close the menu automatically.

De Sa

Dec 24, 2019
When I try to run the game everything just freezes and I get blue screen with the error "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" win11 rtx3060 i5 10th. How I can fix this?

Aremisio

Dec 19, 2020
So they still can't blow Atlas? Like, that's the point of the whole game really. Besides, the horse dildo is not much smaller and they're fine with that.
Also still annoying how in desktop mode you can't give head properly. The camera height is wrong and the cocks always slip out and below the camera anyway.

I was about to get a VR headset just for this game but then Meta went and hiked the price on theirs sadly.

Reactions: Not-a-Username

soap__box

Mar 21, 2021
DId you actually close the menu an dlook around the room? The characters just spawn in but you might not see them with the menu in the way, it doesn't make a noise or close the menu automatically.
Yep but once again nothing. also im not sure if duos are bedroom only, i saw a screenshot of 2 of them fucking in the shower before

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes